TOMB RAIDER | I-III Remastered | TR12 | Legend Of Lara Croft (Netflix)

noonbob

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• SmittenCake

• poki

• PMM

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you can toggle between the classic and remastered version in an instant. 

• Thanks 1

I gotta remember to save frequently because first time I died I had to go back to the manual save spot. Good thing because I missed a few things. 

But then I went to go save but I accidentally loaded the old save spot. I was pissed. :dies:

• Haha 1

Why did they make the US release on Switch so late? 12 pm EST?! 

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

15 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Why did they make the US release on Switch so late? 12 pm EST?! 

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

I feel for you! The wait is worth it in the end tho :heart2:

I've been playing steam version, but I booted up the PS5 version and omg the colours pop so good!

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

• Like 1

I'm in a messy situation in terms of jobs and it stresses me out so much, I can't even play video games in peace anymore :rip:

I'll have to hold off for a while on this, I barely even touched Tekken 8 yet. 

44 minutes ago, rzal said:

the modern controls are unplayable :rip: 

Waitt should we not play this on console? 

1 hour ago, rzal said:

Combat is really annoying using them. :skull:

f*** CD why do they always jump on the train which fans are driving? 
leave us alone! they were quiet whole time, stay the same. stupid ******* 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

you can use tank controls on the pad too

53 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Combat is really annoying using them. :skull:

it's literally impossible :rip: they need to fix it asap. all they need to add is automatic aiming 

the camera jumping like crazy in some spots is unbearable too

also who came up with holding L1 to have guns out that's so weird :rip: 

Edited by rzal
  • Thanks 1

Nnn going to play it in a few min.

cant wait to put that elderly gay guy in the freezer :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rzal said:

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

Tank controls are flawless, simply beautiful *chefs kiss*

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

2ohd5afjdlic1.jpeg?width=960&crop=smart&

^^ This is reboot with a braid & classic outfit. It's not doing it for me.

GGUMGcZX0AA435E?format=jpg&name=4096x409

She ain't got NOTHING on this Queen, 

1 hour ago, PMM said:

f*** CD why do they always jump on the train which fans are driving? 
leave us alone! they were quiet whole time, stay the same. stupid ******* 

What are you talking about :biblio:

3 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I'm in a messy situation in terms of jobs and it stresses me out so much, I can't even play video games in peace anymore :rip:

I'll have to hold off for a while on this, I barely even touched Tekken 8 yet. 

Sorry to hear about that, I hope things get better for you :heart2:

25 minutes ago, Stardom said:

What are you talking about :biblio:

they basically destroyed this franchise 

why do they released those pictures? beacuse OG fans are talking about TR. They changed TR games and Lara's story and characted 2 times and they failed 2 times.
people are mad for ubisoft for trashing AC games and adding microtransactions. That's what CD did to TR. Survival games are basically like Origin - Oddysey - Valhalla games = good games not really in their core (AC - TR) 

They destroyed Legacy of Kain franchise and I know they will do the same with TR.

i say this because i see what theya re doing and see what they have done to TR series. i woudn't be mad if they sat and keep quiet but they have to speak. they have to take the interest from TR Remastered to their own ****. 

• Thanks 1

As a kid I always wanted to play the Lara from those prerendered classic cutscenes... I can now :jonny:

Playing through remastered TR3 Jungle was amazing. I think of the first time I played that level when I was like 7 years old in the early 2000s. I remember my dad was painting the house while I was playing the game late at night. The nostalgia :weeps:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, PMM said:

they basically destroyed this franchise 

why do they released those pictures? beacuse OG fans are talking about TR. They changed TR games and Lara's story and characted 2 times and they failed 2 times.
people are mad for ubisoft for trashing AC games and adding microtransactions. That's what CD did to TR. Survival games are basically like Origin - Oddysey - Valhalla games = good games not really in their core (AC - TR) 

They destroyed Legacy of Kain franchise and I know they will do the same with TR.

i say this because i see what theya re doing and see what they have done to TR series. i woudn't be mad if they sat and keep quiet but they have to speak. they have to take the interest from TR Remastered to their own ****. 

I get it, We are happily enjoying the return of Lara Croft with the remasters.

They're using the hype and notoriety by shoving unified Lara down our throats, as if that's supposed to get us excited.

She's not even cute, if she gave LAU Lara I would be okay, but she isn't.

That being the 2nd sneak peek we've got at unified Lara (1st being COD Lara) and she still isn't hitting the mark.

Doesn't really give me hope for the new TR, but time will tell I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

I get it, We are happily enjoying the return of Lara Croft with the remasters.

They're using the hype and notoriety by shoving unified Lara down our throats, as if that's supposed to get us excited.

She's not even cute, if she gave LAU Lara I would be okay, but she isn't.

That being the 2nd sneak peek we've got at unified Lara (1st being COD Lara) and she still isn't hitting the mark.

Doesn't really give me hope for the new TR, but time will tell I guess.

!!!!

also let's say that we may not even play Lara Croft in new Tomb Raider

leaks were saying she's retired with some girl and teaching new raiders and what do we have?

https://www.tombraider.com/news/community/welcome-to-the-society-of-raiders

I was excited for new TR now i am not. I am waiting for new game to flop so new game developer can buy the rights and bring tomb raider experience  back

9 minutes ago, PMM said:

!!!!

also let's say that we may not even play Lara Croft in new Tomb Raider

leaks were saying she's retired with some girl and teaching new raiders and what do we have?

https://www.tombraider.com/news/community/welcome-to-the-society-of-raiders

I was excited for new TR now i am not. I am waiting for new game to flop so new game developer can buy the rights and bring tomb raider experience  back

jasmine-masters-again.gif

I really hoped that they scrapped this idea, ****.

Sounds so tacky, ***** Lara Croft is TOMB RAIDER!

Well, until they actually speak on it I will shut up and hope some more that it isn't true :skull:

• Thanks 1

Okay I probably had a hour in so far; mostly focused on TB 1 and 3 and of course Lara’s home.

Here are my thoughts so far:

- Love being able to switch from remastered to original in one click!! Makes you appreciate both versions to be honest. 
- The controls… jesus. But have to be fair and say I always played the original on PC and this is the first time on console for me. So hopefully I adjust to it soon. 
- I probably havent played this game in 20 years and damm the brain is a spooky thing, the way I just know when to pull out my guns before every attack so far. The nostalgia is uncanny.

- The little freezing effect they put on the butler was such a cute touch!! Makes me feel like the team behind this really thought about TR audience.

- The remastered is sometimes very dark and find myself switching often to the original to find out where to go. Anyone else experiencing this? 

Not fully enjoying this yet… even though the game is so familiar it still feels so different in every aspect. But I hope that might just be because I’m playing on a console now rather on a pc.

5 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

Okay I probably had a hour in so far; mostly focused on TB 1 and 3 and of course Lara’s home.

Here are my thoughts so far:

- Love being able to switch from remastered to original in one click!! Makes you appreciate both versions to be honest. 
- The controls… jesus. But have to be fair and say I always played the original on PC and this is the first time on console for me. So hopefully I adjust to it soon. 
- I probably havent played this game in 20 years and damm the brain is a spooky thing, the way I just know when to pull out my guns before every attack so far. The nostalgia is uncanny.

- The little freezing effect they put on the butler was such a cute touch!! Makes me feel like the team behind this really thought about TR audience.

- The remastered is sometimes very dark and find myself switching often to the original to find out where to go. Anyone else experiencing this? 

Not fully enjoying this yet… even though the game is so familiar it still feels so different in every aspect. But I hope that might just be because I’m playing on a console now rather on a pc.

YES! :ahh:

Key items like keys are really tiny too, they can be hard to see

wish TR4 and TR5 were on this, they're the one I have the most nostalgia for :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.