Page Six: Britney dating housekeeper Paul Soliz, source insists didn't cheat on Sam

Espresso

11 hours ago, ugo said:

Her fans will tell me I'm wrong but I'm questioning her choices rn :rip:

She’s never been wrong in her life, ever!

ot: oops she did it again.

• Haha 2

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• crf13

• CarCAL22

• JustLikeHoney

This shows dubious judgement on her part. Even if she didn't know he was a dealer, surely she should know that sleeping with an employee of any kind is a bad idea

11 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

If she's done with him, can I have him next??

Now sis...

Spoiler

Why? Are you looking for meth? :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, I’m probably one of the biggest Britney stans on this site and even I can admit she has god awful taste in men 💀 

I guess we need to remember that women do date men who are similar to their fathers. Yes, it is a stereotype, but there IS truth to it. If you grow up with a good father who shows you what it’s like to be treated well, it’s reflected in the men you date. Britney’s dad was an abusive alcoholic, it was always gonna be a recipe for disaster. Hell, my dad was an alcoholic growing up and I in turn dated alcoholics in my early to mid twenties. Eventually you just have to  decide that you want better, but a TON of therapy is required to break that cycle. Britney has said she’s going to therapy and I choose to believe her, but with everything she’s been through I’m sure the type of men she’s attracted to is furthest from her mind right now. 

32 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Now sis...

Hide contents

Why? Are you looking for meth? :gaycat4:

HELP! :skull:

10 hours ago, crf13 said:

He started working for her in May 2023 shortly before being fired once her security team figured out they failed to run a background check on him - all things you could learn from actually reading the articles beyond just the headline. 

Furthermore, the claim allegedly made by her son would’ve been made prior to March 2023 considering that is when Kevin and co cut off Daphne Barak. This isn’t the connecting puzzle piece you so badly want it to be. 

Wait when was he fired? 

By the way those stories about her family fearing she was in meth started in about June. There is nothing in Google In March of 2023. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12181179/amp/Britney-Spears-family-say-fear-METH-die-like-Amy-Winehouse.html

There is definitely a cross over period with the meth stories online and the ex meth dealer's employment timeline.

@Mystical

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Why does he look like the Latino version of K. Fed omg I- :rip:

Some Britney stans in here predictably justifying this. :toofunny3: When will you just give it up and call a spade a spade? :redface:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

20 hours ago, ugo said:

Her fans will tell me I'm wrong but I'm questioning her choices rn :rip:

They know her dating history no one is shocked:dies:

8 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

By the way those stories about her family fearing she was in meth started in about June. There is nothing in Google In March of 2023. 

@Mystical

It’s the lack of critical thinking coupled with the purposeful ignorance in regards to what I already said pages ago :rip:

Daphne Barak wasn’t even with the family nor was she even talking to them past March 2023 months prior to when Soliz began working for Britney. Mind you, Kevin himself was the one who said he cut off contact from Daphne Barak in March. 

22 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

At this point, I want someone to run her pockets DRYYYYY. 

Britney is just one of those people who love chaos and dysfunction. She will stay in this never ending cycle for the rest of her life. I mean, it’s been nearly 20 years since she did this whole thing with K-Fed. She’ll never learn or change.

It makes me sad but I have to agree with you. 

11 hours ago, La Reina said:

Why does he look like the Latino version of K. Fed omg I- :rip:

Some Britney stans in here predictably justifying this. :toofunny3: When will you just give it up and call a spade a spade? :redface:

He really does

paul-richard-soliz-ist-er-der-grund-fuer

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

It’s the lack of critical thinking coupled with the purposeful ignorance in regards to what I already said pages ago :rip:

Daphne Barak wasn’t even with the family nor was she even talking to them past March 2023 months prior to when Soliz began working for Britney. Mind you, Kevin himself was the one who said he cut off contact from Daphne Barak in March. 

https://pagesix.com/2023/06/10/britney-spears-family-fear-shes-on-meth-and-may-die-like-amy-winehouse-report/

This is dated June 10. In it the article says Kevin said it that Saturday and not while Daphne was doing the original interviews. 

So I'm just going by the date on the article. I'm sorry you think I'm doing something else. I'm just following the story by what's written nothing more. 

“I fear she’s on meth — I’ve been praying someone would make it public and that she wakes up,” Federline, 45, told the Daily Mail Saturday. “It’s terrifying. She is the mother of my boys.”

Saturday was June 9th. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Not xtina fans comes to all these Britney news like bees see the honey...

Can not blamed them cuz their fave is a forgotten Egypt ancient mummy in the past decades. :bibliahh:

Edited by leyaris11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Seeing her dating history she'll always pick the worst men.

Crazy how fast people jump on the "Britney makes bad decisions" train, and even attempt to absolve awful people of responsibility for their wrongs against her, when this article makes clear that Britney ended things after his criminal history came to light.

People are quick to judge Britney for anything and everything, but forget things such as her ironclad prenup protecting her assets was her decision, too.

• Thanks 4

On 9/15/2023 at 12:39 AM, Xtina23 said:

If she's done with him, can I have him next??

Spoiler

spill

The fact that her kids have always had to tolerate all these embarrassing news and the obscene pics on IG. :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 1

ngl he's kinda hot. I see you, Britney... 

:cupid:

Get that d (and drop him)!

On 9/14/2023 at 8:46 AM, Avenger said:

What is with her and dating such random guys? 😒

She is a nympho that is why lol 

• Haha 1

I understand why her kids hate her now. She’s such a nasty fuxkin ho and picks the worst men to be around her children. Imagine being one of her boys and seeing all these different men come in and out of her room at night throughout the years and just feeling confused, and incredibly uneasy knowing your mom is getting dicked down in the other room by these strangers . I’d hate her too tbh 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kawk said:

I understand why her kids hate her now. She’s such a nasty fuxkin ho and picks the worst men to be around her children.

That's one of the main reasons why I never dragged her kids much. Yes, they may have been purposefully alienated by Kevin and Team Con, but I'd also be disgusted to see my mother sleeping with all these dusty men every day. 

2 hours ago, kawk said:

I understand why her kids hate her now. She’s such a nasty fuxkin ho and picks the worst men to be around her children. Imagine being one of her boys and seeing all these different men come in and out of her room at night throughout the years and just feeling confused, and incredibly uneasy knowing your mom is getting dicked down in the other room by these strangers . I’d hate her too tbh 

we know ur mom kicked u out for being gay but damn btch lmao

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.