China to Britain: I Have My Career! You Guys Don’t!

BOOMBAYAH

This fad:rip:China’s economy is already on its last legs, and the general consensus is that it will be Japan’d within the next decade. China could only dream of reaching Britain’s influence and power at its peak. Britain’s peak was truly something else. I’m pretty sure that China will be become pretty much irrelevant in our lifetime. 

Edited by playwithme
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Aston Martin alone outdo anything else china has ever made. I fail to find even one single chinese brand that has good reputation in terms of quality

The way he cleared the British guy, he’s completely right.  The UK has a lot of influence but no actual power on the global scale.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, playwithme said:

This fad:rip:China’s economy is already on its last legs, and the general consensus is that it will be Japan’d within the next decade. China could only dream of reaching Britain’s influence and power at its peak. Britain’s peak was truly something else. I’m pretty sure that China will be become pretty much irrelevant in our lifetime. 

China is older than the UK. China despite everything has always existed. And will continue to exist. The UK is the one that is falling behind. Its influence in global affairs exists right now because it’s nothing more than a sidekick to the United States. 

The UK likes to think it’s still the British Empire. But that died decades ago. It’s time for it to sit down while the actual grownups run things. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

The way he cleared the British guy, he’s completely right.  The UK has a lot of influence but no actual power on the global scale.  

This! And hasn't Brexit effected their standing in Europe as a whole? 

1 hour ago, playwithme said:

This fad

It's a 5000 year old country :rip:

4 hours ago, playwithme said:

I mean we been saying that for 10+ years, as much as we want to but good luck booking China getting Japan'd because I don't see it anytime soon.

Edited by harwee

"I don't have an issue at all with that filthy poor poor sad woman, we're on different levels and standards so I can't judge her" :skull:

UK is such a FLOP country

8 hours ago, harwee said:

I mean we been saying that for 10+ years, as much as we want to but good luck booking China getting Japan'd because I don't see it anytime soon.

China only overtook Japan’s gross domestic product in 2010. In 2023, it will probably struggle to match America’s GDP growth. 

10 hours ago, Tropez said:

China is older than the UK. China despite everything has always existed. And will continue to exist. The UK is the one that is falling behind. Its influence in global affairs exists right now because it’s nothing more than a sidekick to the United States. 

The UK likes to think it’s still the British Empire. But that died decades ago. It’s time for it to sit down while the actual grownups run things. 

Sweetie, the British Empire controlled like a third of the entire planet at its peak. China will never match its influence. Even after its decline, the UK still has more soft power and cultural influence. Notice that you are writing your CCP propaganda in English. 

20 minutes ago, playwithme said:

China only overtook Japan’s gross domestic product in 2010. In 2023, it will probably struggle to match America’s GDP growth. 

Sweetie, the British Empire controlled like a third of the entire planet at its peak. China will never match its influence. Even after its decline, the UK still has more soft power and cultural influence. Notice that you are writing your CCP propaganda in English. 

The way posts like this are inherently embarrassing no matter the way you slice them cause:

• 1) If it's someone from a Global North country, it's incoherent lashing out at China due to your own empire(s) dying
  • 2) If it's someone from a country in China's vicinity that *may* have valid beef with China, the posts are still simping for dying Western empires.

:deadbanana4:

On 9/15/2023 at 12:00 AM, playwithme said:

Sweetie, the British Empire controlled like a third of the entire planet at its peak.

Bragging about colonial violence and subjugation as a gotcha because you live in fear :deadbanana4:

Not "we're speaking English now aren't we ;)" girl :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.