• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

Yeah I guess they’ll just dive into solo stuff and come back once every 3 years with seven songs

So nothing changes :party:

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

rosé's ig stories an hour ago :cries: 

oh no :cries: 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

yg is a mess just confirm it already :biblio:

they wont confirm until the negotiations with Lisa and Jennie are over 

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Yeah I guess they’ll just dive into solo stuff and come back once every 3 years with seven songs

So nothing changes :party:

Yeah this is what they do now I swore :toofunny3:

rose is a singer songwriter so her staying isn’t surprising. The other 3 probably want to do things outside of music amd don’t see a point of a label 

at least they are still together ala snsd

The news is already tragic as it is, but Rosé being the only one staying with YG is truly killing me. I hoped she'd go solo and build a career for herself :weeps:

one member staying with YG is truly the best outcome. that member would be getting full resources to the company.

rose has 1 shot tbh. lets see if she can make moves as a true soloist as march 2021 was short of anything amazing.

I knew this would happen but now I’m kinda sad :jonny:

i guess kpop is over for me 

Separate but together? So just like any Blackpink activities from the past few years. Got it

29 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

oh so basically just like how the last 7 years was? they're staying

wait nothing is changing :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The news is already tragic as it is, but Rosé being the only one staying with YG is truly killing me. I hoped she'd go solo and build a career for herself :weeps:

yeah this is a death sentence for Rose. i dont think she wants to do korean music either so im baffled.

the lack of info with Jennie is very interesting. it suggests to me that she could be basing in America and/or with interscope.

21 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

one member staying with YG is truly the best outcome. that member would be getting full resources to the company.

rose has 1 shot tbh. lets see if she can make moves as a true soloist as march 2021 was short of anything amazing.

CL stayed with YG and look what happened to her :skull: 

• Like 2

YG is gonna have to figure it out if they leave because BABYMONSTER isn't looking so hot for them. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

YG is gonna have to figure it out if they leave because BABYMONSTER isn't looking so hot for them. 

poor babymonster gonna get sh*t on by angry blinks :skull: 

It's starting :skull: 

2 hours ago, Ruby said:

Apparently the other girls are in last minute negotiations to be somewhat still part of BLACKPINK. My heart is sinking rn goddddd

I can't w/ y'all lol

2 hours ago, Saint James said:

yeah this is a death sentence for Rose. i dont think she wants to do korean music either so im baffled.

Exactly. If there's someone who could've stayed with YG, that's Jisoo and only because she appears to be focused on acting in Korea (but tbh I wish they all leave).

BLINKS still have BAEMON to stan, so nothing left i guess? Unless BAEMON flopped den they might switch to another group, but it is pretty much impossible for baemon to flop

as long as those crazy stans DO NOT enter newjeans fandom due to their lame ass success/FOMO/Bandwagon stanning :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.