BLACKPINK Disband is imminent: only ROSÉ renewed, others leaving YG

MardinBeksloy

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

They’ll probably just continue the group without her or find a replacement. Their SURVIVOR is coming :jonny5:

Some people has been suggesting Somi replacing Lisa if she does leave. Honestly the idea would be pretty fire. I can see it somehow works. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

Lisa is extremely popular in south east asia and the driving force behind their insane amount of views. 

don't forget they're all fashion moguls and by far the biggest bread winners for the company. Losing BLACKPINK would mean an insane loss in stocks and profit. YG invested a lot of money in these girls.

ya they’re definitely going to have opportunities outside of music that will let them live comfortably for the rest of their lives

at the end of the day if this is what makes sense for them more power to them and it’s probably a testament to how much they disliked being in that label atmosphere. it’s almost inconceivable that YG wouldn’t offer them whatever they wanted in terms of length and terms of a renewed contract , so this means that they just don’t wanna do it anymore

sad tho for the fans and just cuz of how impactful they were, hope they can get together again at some point and do something for all their supporters to round out their phenomenal run !

They should be negotiating terms with another label.  There is no way they’ll continue on without Lisa, it would be a death sentence for the group.  

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

The only chance Jisoo ever touches a mic again :dancehall3:

I cackled

it’s true though.

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

This and Red Velvet possibility disbanding, kinda sad to see 3rd gen groups disappearing like this 

Twice still thriving tho :dies: funny considering the lashings they got back in 2016-18

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flower said:

Some people has been suggesting Somi replacing Lisa if she does leave. Honestly the idea would be pretty fire. I can see it somehow works. 

Absolutely not

People are going to HATE this idea and I'm sure Somi will not agree to this either. She has a very successful solo career right now

• Like 1

We will get a BP disbandment announcement before the end of the month

Well, marrying that Arnault guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 40M

Edited by charot

YG was so stupid for never "exploit" this group. I always see kpop groups making their "comebacks" almost every 6 months lmao while these girls only have 2 albums in 7 years. :biblio:

I can see Lisa doing well solo, but the other girls? 

46 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

YG was so stupid for never "exploit" this group. I always see kpop groups making their "comebacks" almost every 6 months lmao while these girls only have 2 albums in 7 years. :biblio:

I can see Lisa doing well solo, but the other girls? 

Rosie can go the indie route, jisoo is already an actress, Jennie will pull a Selena Gomez/Rihanna and have her own beauty line :biblio:

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

they literally just 26-28 :skull: 

I love how people love to say "pushing ____" when they're like 3-4 years away from that age. It's one of the weakest and cheapest drags :dies:

Apparently 26 is pushing 30 and 33 is pushing 40

Edited by Taeyong

Fact is while Lisa is popular if shes not accepting 40m then dont see the other girls accepting that either when they have just as much power and popularity tbh. 

BP as a group is the best for all the girls without it all their value will drop. Best to remain as a group and demand more solo promotions etc.. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

It's so sad. Jennie and Lisa will be fine, but Jisoo and the other who i forgot the name right now... :deadbanana2:

I can see Jennie doing an album in the veins of The Weeknd's music, Rosé doing something in the Clairo/Phoebe Bridgers lane, Lisa getting into fashion and Jisoo following an acting career in Korea :rip: 

Shame shes leaving, BLACKPINK was supposed to be the group to fully crack the US market and well... **** you YG!

48 minutes ago, corotinho said:

It's so sad. Jennie and Lisa will be fine, but Jisoo and the other who i forgot the name right now... :deadbanana2:

Jisoo is literally the member who pulls in the most money currently BFFR

51 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Jisoo had the best selling physical album of all the girls and Flowers was a tiktok smash.

She‘s also a award winning actress. She can easily strike gold with a viral series like Squid Games. She‘s currently in the talks for the lead role in k drama  by the director of Parasite. 

just so yall know that if they disband that fifth harmony post will be BONES

• Haha 1

finally lisa realizing she doesn't need no deadweightS to become the true star :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.