• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

they would be really dumb to disband BLACKPINK when they're at the peak of their careers right now :rip: 

but I just know they will stay together :eli: 

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

they would be really dumb to disband BLACKPINK when they're at the peak of their careers right now :rip: 

but I just know they will stay together :eli: 

They barley do music as it is, like considering the amount of actual effort they put into their music careers, they are incredibly lucky to have attained the global success they have. But, I don’t think that “one comeback a year, no promo, same music formula, elusive PR” approach can carry them another 7 years, especially with groups like NEWJEANS putting out quality. 

Not some of yall saying there is no group without Lisa :rip:

she is huge, but so are the others (Jennie especially)

Hopefully this isn't the end tho

First 2ne1 and now BP? gosh......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Ctfu if Lisa is leaving the rest are most certainly leaving seeing as Lisa is the one who puts the most effort into actually preforming. Jennie is happy being a pseudo-Parisian influencer, Jisoo probably wants to do more acting, and Rosé I could see going solo.

1 minute ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Ctfu if Lisa is leaving the rest are most certainly leaving seeing as Lisa is the one who puts the most effort into actually preforming. Jennie is happy being a pseudo-Parisian influencer, Jisoo probably wants to do more acting, and Rosé I could see going solo.

Still, it's not a Destiny's Child situation (where one is much bigger and pushed than the others)

and u said it best, if one is leaving - the others will follow

2 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

They barley do music as it is, like considering the amount of actual effort they put into their music careers, they are incredibly lucky to have attained the global success they have. But, I don’t think that “one comeback a year, no promo, same music formula, elusive PR” approach can carry them another 7 years, especially with groups like NEWJEANS putting out quality. 

imo the group should stay with YG but the girls should each find western labels for their solo careers

the focus should be on their solo careers/albums from now on since BLACKPINK comebacks every 1.5 years anyways its a win win situation but idk

I still believe they all renewed we'll see on the seoul encore this weekend I guess :eli: 

• Like 2

if it is true, i hope her solo career has a higher trajectory than CL 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

imo the group should stay with YG but the girls should each find western labels for their solo careers

the focus should be on their solo careers/albums from now on since BLACKPINK comebacks every 1.5 years anyways its a win win situation but idk

I still believe they all renewed we'll see on the seoul encore this weekend I guess :eli: 

this would be ideal for YG, but I feel like the girls are getting burnt out and aren't enjoying idol life 

23 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

they literally just 26-28 :skull: 

with the way they're releasing albums, they'll be 30s when they drop their next material.. That's already an expiry date for girl groups, most especially for kpop. 

Just now, gardendreams said:

this would be ideal for YG, but I feel like the girls are getting burnt out and aren't enjoying idol life 

yeah exactly, they only do "idol life" every 1.5 years anyways for 3-4 months max. this year was different since they went on a world tour but if they hadn't the born pink era started from august 2022 and ended october 2022 that's 3 months :rip: 

I know the girls esp jennie and rosé wanna do solo albums already. lisa too

and jisoo would be a huge kdrama actress

solo activities and their usual fashion gigs would be the focus now (it has always been like that since 2020 tbh :rip: ) and just comeback as a group every 1.5-2 years everyone would be happy :gaycat2: they would be truly dumb to disband right now and I know YG and the pinks know that

14 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

CDN media

I like all the girls  but good luck for a BP without Lisa

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

Hope it's not true :'( 

I will support them individually anyway, but maybe not Jisoo, because I don't follow K-drama.

Just now, Baby Judas said:

with the way they're releasing albums, they'll be 30s when they drop their next material.. That's already an expiry date for girl groups, most especially for kpop. 

they should be "expired" by now if you wanna talk usual kpop girl groups but they just keep getting bigger and bigger each release (they still have the biggest girl group album record even though 4th gen girl groups are already releasing left and right and smashing, they can still have hits like a 4th gen girl group and their tour is set to become the biggest kpop/girl group tour ever, not to mention each girl can stand on their own and more)

BLACKPINK is a different kind of story

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

CDN media

60+ concerts later and i'm still looking at the same gifs from the same 10 seconds of a performance at a concert. :bibliahh:

i don’t necessarily see any of them having solo careers adding up to 40 million dollars (were they EACH offered a sum near that amount ??? cuz that’s crazy)

not in their shoes but i don’t understand why they couldn’t negotiate shorter contracts for still large sums of money … guess you can’t put a price on freedom , respect to her/the rest of them for that !

11 minutes ago, qurl said:

i don’t necessarily see any of them having solo careers adding up to 40 million dollars (were they EACH offered a sum near that amount ??? cuz that’s crazy)

not in their shoes but i don’t understand why they couldn’t negotiate shorter contracts for still large sums of money … guess you can’t put a price on freedom , respect to her/the rest of them for that !

Lisa is extremely popular in south east asia and the driving force behind their insane amount of views. 

don't forget they're all fashion moguls and by far the biggest bread winners for the company. Losing BLACKPINK would mean an insane loss in stocks and profit. YG invested a lot of money in these girls.

33 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

if it is true, i hope her solo career has a higher trajectory than CL 

Definitely, she’s way more popular and have a huge fanbase and brand awareness

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

CDN media

Rosie needs to book that Taylor’s collab asap

Well, even if she left the company, there's still possibility that she will remain BP member. It's not anything new in kpop. Anyway - if it's true, good for my girl :clap3:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nini said:

Well, even if she left the company, there's still possibility that she will remain BP member. It's not anything new in kpop. Anyway - if it's true, good for my girl :clap3:

That’s never happened with YG before. 2NE1 girls were left to rot until their contract expired and they had no career left

Good for her for getting out of korean slave contracts :clap3: shame on ATRLers for forcing extreme labor and mental detriment on these girls 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.