BLACKPINK Disband is imminent: only ROSÉ renewed, others leaving YG

MardinBeksloy

YG is already doing PR damage control as their final concert is approaching :cries: 

Update: It is confirmed only Rose renewed her contract. Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo all has left YG.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/468/0000982872?fbclid=IwAR07NVVVVQGDXimIX78dec9a00HJcN70-nFr919dIaJa7xMlKuQRsKxeTmk

Edited by MardinBeksloy
Update news
  • Like 2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• MonsterNavy

• WeFoundWill

• thirdward

End of an era but honestly good for her to not be chained. She’ll be fine anyway

But if I lose BP and RV at the same time welp

Not "imminent" :ahh: These are just rumors

I hope they are true, since the fact that YG haven't denied it yet is pretty interesting

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Not "imminent" :ahh: These are just rumors

I hope they are true, since the fact that YG haven't denied it yet is pretty interesting

Rumors spread by YG team via their channel StarNews to claim that Lisa rejected their probably unfair offers they given her. 

The world is recovering! The post COVID news we needed

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

not red velvet and blackpink going down together

it's a shame that they will disband with such a small catalog of songs. they're amazing but i can't replay the same 20 songs all the time, i needed more

**** YG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They’ll probably just continue the group without her or find a replacement. Their SURVIVOR is coming :jonny5:

BP doesn't need YG to keep being a group.  Everyone wants them to disband so bad.  :dies:

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

They’ll probably just continue the group without her or find a replacement. Their SURVIVOR is coming :jonny5:

Camilla is shaking :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, Taylena said:

BP doesn't need YG to keep being a group.  Everyone wants them to disband so bad.  :dies:

Every member's price tag is probably too high right now, most especially Lisa's.. I don't think anyone would spend that much to keep them as a group, most especially when they're pushing 30 already.. :sad: 

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Lisa is the Beyoncé. The group is done without her :eli:

OT: After a YG staff stole her money. Who wouldn't want to leave that sh/thole company :dies:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Every member's price tag is probably too high right now, most especially Lisa's.. I don't think anyone would spend that much to keep them as a group, most especially when they're pushing 30 already.. :sad: 

they literally just 26-28 :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.