The Traitors Canada | Guests announced | Premieres Oct 2

genetic fail

Edited by genetic fail

Watched US, UK & AUS. Imo US was the weakest bc it relied on the celeb vs non-celeb dynamic. I suspect this version will have the same prob & the vibe of the castle is gonna be overpowered by Z list reality starts trying to revive their 15 minutes. I’m still watching bc I love the game but they rly don’t need “famous” ppl to make this show work!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

Watched US, UK & AUS. Imo US was the weakest bc it relied on the celeb vs non-celeb dynamic. I suspect this version will have the same prob & the vibe of the castle is gonna be overpowered by Z list reality starts trying to revive their 15 minutes. I’m still watching bc I love the game but they rly don’t need “famous” ppl to make this show work!

I watched US and UK, but then never made it to Australia. Is it worth circling back?

3 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I watched US and UK, but then never made it to Australia. Is it worth circling back?

Yes Aus differs from US/UK and has some of the most entertaining house dynamics.

I wish The Mole was this popular and had all of these versions, but I will take what I can get

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

Yes Aus differs from US/UK and has some of the most entertaining house dynamics.

Ooh, okay! I'll put it on the list.

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

I 1000% agree.  I have watched US, UK, AUS1, AUS2, and NZ (lol) and I would rank them:

UK: 11/10 (no celebs)

AUS1: 10/10 (no celebs)

AUS2: 8/10 (a couple celebs)

US: 7/10 (half celebs)

NZ: 6/10 (mostly celebs who all knew each other because NZ is so small lol)

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

YES!  Season 1 of the Australian version was fantastic.  It had the strongest, smartest, and most interesting group of traitors by far.

Season 2 just finished.  I enjoyed it, but the online reaction was more mixed, mostly due to the faithfuls being absolute idiots.

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Australia has one of the gaggiest scenes in a reality show EVER :WAP: I seriously think of this one moment all the time. It's Shakespearean.

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot this had its own thread.  E3 was a SERVE.  The banishment was intense and dramatic, I'm excited to see things get even more heated from here on out :duca: 

She has got to be one of the worst traitors :deadbanana2:

I hope they recruit Fierce!

• 3 weeks later...

E6 was another eat.  Kevin's downfall was delicious; he way overplayed and paid the price.  Also the faithful finally starting to clock Kuzie and Mike :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.