1 billion💲and you live to be 75 or: you live till you're 1000 years old?

tili33

1 billion💲and you live to be 75 or: you live till you're 1000 years old?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. 1 billion💲and you live to be 75 or: you live till you're 1000 years old?

• 1 billion💲
    • live till I'm a 1000 years old

Gimme my 1B now!

I'm old but still have enough time to spend everything!

Give me the 1B. If I choose the other imma look like the old lady in the wheelchair from SpongeBob. No thanks. 

• Haha 2

I'd hate to live for that long! You have no energy past retirement age basically, imagine being in that state for centuries. Even if the choice was between living for 75 years and living for 1000 with no money reward, I'd take the former!

girl you'd be rotten to the CORE literally rotting on the ground by 1000 give me the cash. why would i even wanna be around for so long it sounds awful

Depends on how I will look at 1000 years old

I would love to see the future but if I look like a living corpse then give me my billion dollars :rip:

Assuming you can live healthy and look good for most of those years, definitely the 1000 years. I can't imagine how much knowledge you could accumulate in that time, how many events and changes you could witness, how many humanity-changing discoveries you could go through, and most importantly how many different lives you could choose to live. Plus being around that long it would be an utter disgrace if you couldn't find a way to earn yourself some decent living. 

Also, on a side note: ask any multibillionaire today whether they'd give up all their billions just to extend their life by an extra 50 or 100 years? I can almost guarantee you ALL of them would choose time over money in a heartbeat. Why do you think Jeff Bezos is so heavily involves in life-extending research, same as other superstar billionaires? Money doesn't buy you happiness. 

• Like 1

1000 years. I wanna experience living in Mars.

Eh, give me the Billion Dollars easily. 
Money can buy me happiness.

Seeing my fave, BTS, have their number ones on BB100 after I donate all the money to our fandom funds, will give me happiness for life.

:jonnycat:

Who wants to live seeing everyone dies anyway?

Edited by dussel_06

47 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

Who would want to watch like 50 generations of their friends and family die :rip:

• Haha 2

I'd only do 1000 years if I got to stay physically youngish for most of it. But like watching all your friends and family age and die would be horrible.

I could do something good with the 1bn so lemme pick that

Living for 1000 years seems like a Double edged sword:rip:

Imaging living to 1,000 and trying to hook up with a 70 year old and being seen as a creep trying to groom them. 

2 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Imaging living to 1,000 and trying to hook up with a 70 year old and being seen as a creep trying to groom them. 

Isn't that kinda what Edward did to Bella in Twilight :thing:

What's the point of living for a 1000 years if I'll continue being poor lol. Imagine having to suffer every weekday at work for the next 973 years lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.