“Single Soon” now removed from streaming platforms.

Selegend

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Sad Serenade

• SelenasRealm

6 hours ago, Ruby said:

"I said I'd be single soon but now I think I got a GIRL CRUSH out 9/15" :WAP:

justice for this unreleased classic omg :WAP:

5 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The entire time I thought this arrangement of words meant she had a “single coming soon” 

nicki-minaj-tbygui.gif

Me too :toofunny3:

Does this mean i can finally share my theory that the real lyric is 'and The Weeknd's almost here' referring to her rebound with Abel after her previous relationship omg

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I know we've joked about stuff like this for the longest time, but imagine if we ever get to that point as a society where only the first X amount of streams are freely available to all consumers, and then you have to buy an artist subscription—or worse—credits-based subscription system to unlock individual songs or albums. :skull: It feels stupid just typing this out but with the abysmal payouts these streaming services give artists and the recent writer's strikes and such, I wouldn't at all be shocked if the streaming model as we know it changes in the next decade or so.

Dont give the labels any conceptual business model like this :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She was probably embarrassed by how bad the song was and how it performed bye

Imagine if she was Katy. Erasing 10 years of releases would be crazy :rip:

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I know we've joked about stuff like this for the longest time, but imagine if we ever get to that point as a society where only the first X amount of streams are freely available to all consumers, and then you have to buy an artist subscription—or worse—credits-based subscription system to unlock individual songs or albums. :skull: It feels stupid just typing this out but with the abysmal payouts these streaming services give artists and the recent writer's strikes and such, I wouldn't at all be shocked if the streaming model as we know it changes in the next decade or so.

taylor-swift-anti-hero.gif

• Haha 14

im in UK and it's still up for me on Tidal

love the song btw

is she lashing out because of the vmas thing? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I don’t know if it’s already been said, but I just checked on Apple Music in the UK and it’s also gone from there. It’s showing her latest release as My Mind & Me :biblio:

It feels so weird. Interscope spent money in the promotion of this song. I really doubt they would just remove it of the platforms like... why would they waste all the money if it was going to happen if the song flops? :deadbanana4:

If it was some glitch, like what happened with Fetish on Spotify, i would understand. But it's happening on all platforms, so it is intentional :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

If i could guess, i would think it may be a problem with credits (writting/production), since it's a really old song. Still, i don't believe a record label as big as Interscope would release AND spend money on a song that they didn't have all the credits secured, but i don't really see other reason for it to be happening :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.