“Single Soon” now removed from streaming platforms.

Selegend

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Sad Serenade

• SelenasRealm

She was probably embarrassed by how bad the song was and how it performed bye

• Like 2

it was just a gift for the fans but the fans returned it but the store said no refunds :clap3:

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 2

She brings back the "US only" releases like back in the day :clap3:

International single is coming soon omg!

i still have it :rip: 

spacer.png

Edited by Bussea

It was just starting to grow on me too. :rip: Was she just saying that her (real) new single is coming soon?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, truthteller said:

SOLD OUT ON SPOTIFY AND APPLE MUSIC:WAP:

I know we've joked about stuff like this for the longest time, but imagine if we ever get to that point as a society where only the first X amount of streams are freely available to all consumers, and then you have to buy an artist subscription—or worse—credits-based subscription system to unlock individual songs or albums. :skull: It feels stupid just typing this out but with the abysmal payouts these streaming services give artists and the recent writer's strikes and such, I wouldn't at all be shocked if the streaming model as we know it changes in the next decade or so.

Are people in this thread even reading the replies? Yes, it's working FOR YOU, because you're in USA :rip: It literally doesn't work anywhere else.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I know we've joked about stuff like this for the longest time, but imagine if we ever get to that point as a society where only the first X amount of streams are freely available to all consumers, and then you have to buy an artist subscription—or worse—credits-based subscription system to unlock individual songs or albums. :skull: It feels stupid just typing this out but with the abysmal payouts these streaming services give artists and the recent writer's strikes and such, I wouldn't at all be shocked if the streaming model as we know it changes in the next decade or so.

this is kinda what the gaming industry does :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.