“Single Soon” now removed from streaming platforms.

Selegend

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Sad Serenade

• SelenasRealm

Working in the US. Honestly, this is probably just a bad glitch. She wouldn't remove the song :rip:  Hope her team actually gets it back online soon though :rip:

17 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Working in the US. Honestly, this is probably just a bad glitch. She wouldn't remove the song :rip:  Hope her team actually gets it back online soon though :rip:

Its for sure not selena. But this is a “people need to get fired” situation. It has been removed outside the USA for 3 hours already. All the tiktok videos i liked today with the song playing are now missed from my likes page, i’ve never seen this kind of glitch 

its so huge that i thought it was a crazy risky strategy to release something new friday (and putting “single soon” back later) but since its available in the USA its not 

ive seen those kind of things happen before, with selena herself this happened with fetish for like 6 or 8 hours, but on SPOTIFY alone. Ive never seen this, on every platform???? How is it even possible? 

Edited by Selegend

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

8afe267676850507a17d23132db8760c.jpg

That meme is a serve.

OT: I live in the US so I see it.

It is for me too. Is this another Fetish situation? If I recall correctly that song was also suddenly gone on Spotify for a few hours in it's first or second week.

I'm not mad tho, the quicker this song disappears the better. It was really disappointing.

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

very exclusive. i love it :heart:

She said RARE MUSIC. An entrepreneur :clap3: 

• Haha 1

Lol, she just removed the song after it flopped I’m crying. 

• Haha 1

Thank God im tired of constant autoplay in YouTube and Spotify. 

its on spotify for me in the US

Single Soon

Edited by istersay

I demand a personal apology from everyone who reported me for saying the song was trash and that Selena’s fans were all pretending to love it on release day :biblio:

It’s on her Spotify page but I can’t play it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.