Ice Spice VMA look inspired by Britney & Madonna

crf13

16 minutes ago, secretgarden said:

But ATRL told me Britney has no impact on modern pop culture. What is the truth? :coffee2:

I was under that impression too based on some of the comments made by ATRLers :swan:

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 4

actually when they ask her she first shouts BRITNEY!!!! and then the interviewer adds Madonna and she's like "yeah, Britney, Madonna" 

Edited by shyboi
  • Haha 3

@TROJAN do you not have anything better to do tonight than to go Britney thread by Britney thread on atrl downvoting anything positive about her? Between this and the other thread… it’s giving D.M.F. :bibliahh:

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Prime britney was always putting things with grace idk with new girls when they take inspiration from her outfits tbh.

8 hours ago, crf13 said:

https://x.com/breatheonmiley/status/1702068055533027335?s=46&t=A-Q_KsWDcgP5-YMOvR5oQg

”My inspo was Britney, Madonna” 

Ice followed up by posting a picture of Britney from the 2003 VMAs on her IG story 

https://x.com/promospears/status/1702064505029579242?s=46&t=A-Q_KsWDcgP5-YMOvR5oQg

Why are Christina fans downvoting you ? :rip:

OT: Interesting how most of the performers revealed they are inspired by Britney Spears. We love to ser her influence on everyone. 

Another one :mandown:

These new artists Always have something to do with Britney :dies:

wether it is a tribute,influence,being a fan or etc..there is always something nice to say about her :toofunny3:

and then we have some users underrating Britney :cm:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Why are Christina fans downvoting you ? :rip:

I’m going to take a guess and say it’s because Ice didn’t mention their fave‘s name in reference to the iconic kiss :oh:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

I’m going to take a guess and say it’s because Ice didn’t mention their fave‘s name in reference to the iconic kiss :oh:

If that's the reason that's so stupid. Young people have no idea who she is, we're in 2023 :rip:

Anyway, I find interesting to see Britney Spears has been paid tribute and cited as an influence by so many of the performers.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It just a little cute thread no hurts and the down vote is disgusting. 

Some people actually has no life outside atrl and it's sad. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, magazine said:

You just can't ignore Britney :jonny5:

that video of queen tinashe talking about Britney was so sweet 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.