A lady in front of me in the drive thru paid for my food

Sergi91

Stuff like this is so cute

If we all repaid the good deed in one way or another, the world would better a much better place. :heart:

you should’ve flipped her off bc why was she assuming u need help to pay for ur meal like that ..

• Haha 14

This has happened to me before! It's SO sweet :heart2:

13 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I forgot my lunch at home and made a quick stop at McDonald’s before getting to work and when I was ready to pay, the cashier lady said to me, “the lady in front of you already paid for your food”. 
I was shocked and didn’t know what to do. I wave at the car in front of me and the lady waved back. :alexz3:

This made my day :-* Has this happened to anyone else? 

That’s a sweet gesture. God is looking after you :heart2:

• Thanks 1

A really kind lady once paid for the bag of veggie straws I was buying last year. I thanked her profusely. I had been having a **** week and that one little act brightened things up a lot :heart2:

Edit: There's so many awful people in the world. Part of what I think what makes things like this so impactful (besides the gesture itself obviously) is the fact that it shows that not everyone's a hateful person and that there are plenty of people who are kind and want to genuinely make the world better.

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 4

Happened to me in Shangai, I wss struggling with my poor English when all of the sudden there was a group of people around me helping me with the cashier and when I was about to pay it was already payed. 

I didn't even know who to thank in the end so I just thanked all the people in the line, even the ones that were clearly annoyed

next morning they redirected me to the self service machines lmaoo 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Simple said:

Well did you pay for the person behind you ? 

mercurialworld

This

Imagine that you were the one that ruined the record breaking chain of paying it forward

Edited by stochastic

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You’re supposed to do the same thing for the car behind you …

Yep….and this is why it’s problematic. This has happened to me a handful of times, and I never pay it forward because why? I never consented to participate. Oop. 

She was filming you and posted it to her 10 million follower tiktok as her good deed of the day ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

jk

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Yep….and this is why it’s problematic. This has happened to me a handful of times, and I never pay it forward because why? I never consented to participate. Oop. 

But did you insist on paying for your item then? 

spacer.png

This happened to me once, my order was like $5 at most... I decided to 'pay it forward' and pay for the car behind me's order... their order was like $25 :toofunny2: if it ever happens again I'll definitely ask how much it is before I cover someone else's tab lol 

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.