Azealia Banks teases new music

illia

The mix sounds cheap but the BARS and FLOW and DELIVERY never decline! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You got a problem? I’mma make it a dilemma. :flame:

Her best in a while, by yet another unmastered track with cool concept, but virtually zero vocal production. Spend a little soap coin sis. 

Was it mixed in a paper bag? I really don’t care for the cheap ass production. Sounds like a random “drill type beat” a 16 year old made 

It sounds like she dug up that instrumental from the depths of YouTube and recorded her voice over it. I see the vision but her production quality has been **** lately. 

this is so mid. considering there's 'Chi Chi', she's regressing. 

She wants to be Doja so bad

this is giving soundcloud, but the flow and bars ate THERE  :grill: She’s cooking

Just wish she had a budget for studios because we’d be eating

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

She wants to be Doja so bad

this is giving soundcloud, but the flow and bars ate THERE  :grill: She’s cooking

Just wish she had a budget for studios because we’d be eating

Doja is Azealia’s understudy, let’s get that straight…

Azealia talks about these microphones she uses to record and yet… everything sounds lackluster, I’m confused. Regardless, the delivery is good. 

:deadbanana2: i will always give her dumb self some streams, I’ll just avoid looking for the song tho I don’t need that headache 

How many soaps does she have to sell to afford having proper mixing on her music :deadbanana2:These voice memo'd songs she's been putting out aren't it

this song is from 2021 if not older snjkdjnkjnsks is she just rehashing old demos now :rip: 

I love AB but I’m not here for this Lil Kim 9 influenced delivery she does recently. She did it on I Rule The World too. I just sounds sloppy and weird to me. 

Edited by Mornings
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.