Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?

shyboi

Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Kamala Harris becoming POTUS?

• Yes, she will do the job.
    • No.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• ClashAndBurn

• Vroom Vroom

• JustHoran

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, shyboi said:

This ain't such a terrible idea, to be honest. 

In what WORLD?! :deadbanana2:

She'd be the biggest disaster imaginable. She has no spine.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

In what WORLD?! :deadbanana2:

She'd be the biggest disaster imaginable. She has no spine.

but who else? WHO ELSE???!! 

5 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

No, not her. Taylor will be the first female POTUS :gaylorcat2:

y'all keep joking but i just know she would win by a landslide

Yeah she would serve, serve a subpoena for the poors to fill up to prisons that is 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She'd be the most jovial president we've ever had with her perpetual "under the influence of laughing gas" life, which would be kinda fun. Other than that, hell no.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, shyboi said:

but who else? WHO ELSE???!! 

y'all keep joking but i just know she would win by a landslide

Well, the answer to that is that after Joe Biden, Democrats have no one else. They're not going to be winning the presidency again for a long, long time after 2024.

44 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Well, the answer to that is that after Joe Biden, Democrats have no one else. They're not going to be winning the presidency again for a long, long time after 2024.

Idk, with all the problems Trump have. They would need another candidate to secure the bag and it's too late for that

Honestly eh she's not great but I mean as long as its not Trump I guess

She literally has no coherent worldview or ideology. She went from top cop to trying to copy Bernie to just laughing her way through politics cause she's just here for the vibes. Add on her immense unelectability and it's a no go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Over Trump, DeSantis, or anybody of that calibre, yes.

Over a more qualified candidate, no way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I really don't want the first female President to happen just because the President died

the way this is the plot of Veep :rip: we're truly living in a simulation 

6 hours ago, shyboi said:

I think once Biden wins, he will step down for obvious health reasons and she will step in. That might be their plan

and then she won't run for re-election and Newsom or maybe even Jon Stewart steps in. 

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

who do the Republicans have?  Trump will be 83 years old in 2028, DeSantis will hopefully be a non-event just like he is now, and then what else?  Pence will be too old.

Newsom could easily change his mind and run in 2028 and have a great shot.  So could someone like Jon Stewart if he ran.  It's not over.

19 minutes ago, spree said:

who do the Republicans have?  Trump will be 83 years old in 2028, DeSantis will hopefully be a non-event just like he is now, and then what else?  Pence will be too old.

Newsom could easily change his mind and run in 2028 and have a great shot.  So could someone like Jon Stewart if he ran.  It's not over.

Generic Republican will beat generic Democrat after the damage Joe Biden has done to his party by being an ineffective president. The entirety of the Democratic Party bench is deeply unpopular. Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, all flops and disasters waiting to happen.

Nikki Haley is polling ahead of Joe Biden by 6 points right now. She won’t be the nominee, but she has a future in potentially correcting Republicans away from the Trump death spiral of election denial in 2028 while Democrats have zero future beyond Biden.

She would not only be crushed in a general but also be even worse than Biden. A lot of rambling world salad and laughing memes would come out of it though.

From what I read her approval rating is not good enough. We need decent candidates to run for office or we will have more people like Trump running the US.

13 hours ago, Communion said:

She literally has no coherent worldview or ideology.

She appears to be a pro-settlement Zionist, so that's one ideology I guess.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/18/harris-serves-wine-made-in-west-bank-settlement-at-passover-seder/
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-kamala-harris-serves-settlement-wine-passover-seder

18 hours ago, iam1925 said:

No, not her. Taylor will be the first female POTUS :gaylorcat2:

I agree, a Republican will be the first female POTUS 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.