(DEBUNKED) Taylor Swift reportedly reunites with Matty Healy for a new song

Timeless

EDIT - Now debunked with a new article: Taylor Swift will NOT be featuring former flame Matty Healy OR his band The 1975 on her 1989 album re-release

It had been claimed that Swift and Healy had recorded a track together while they were dating, and that the country singer would 'still release the tune' - despite having split in May.

However, DailyMail.com can confirm this is not the case, with a spokesperson for Swift confirming 'neither Matt Healy nor The 1975 are on this album.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12510645/Taylor-Swift-NOT-featuring-Matty-Healy-band-1975-1989-album.html

Matty Healy ‘reunites’ with ex Taylor Swift following shock love split

The 1975 frontman recorded a track with the Anti-Hero star — whose album is out next month — before they split in June, and although Taylor announced her new record after their break-up, she has decided to include their song on it.

“Taylor and Matty recorded the song when they were dating." 

“They’re not even in contact anymore but there’s no hard feelings and Taylor will still release the tune."

“The band worked with her on her Midnights album but the songs they made never came out."
“She has a few tracks with the band to choose from but she’ll release the tune they made while they were together.

“It’s a shame things didn’t work out but they are both so busy and realised they’re not really compatible.”

Matty and Taylor’s whirlwind romance lasted just two months and sources shut down reports they had rekindled it just last month after he fired a female crew member from his band’s current world tour.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23926585/matty-healy-reunites-taylor-swift/

spacer.png

Edited by Timeless
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The bait :deadbanana4:

And yes he is not on 1989TV

Only Nicki is on it. Sun is fishing for engagement after that Travis article

Edited by FolkLover1989

I’ll need 🛴 to stop coming up with these headlines when others come out on the same day :gaycat2:

I don’t believe it 

6 minutes ago, Timeless said:

and although Taylor announced her new record after their break-up, she has decided to include their song on it.

The ex-The 1975 Stan in me would be living for this. I’m still kinda excited if true, but would it be worth the backlash

So what is the truth? :nicole: Travis Kelce is absolutely stacked, I wouldn't go back to this Healy boy  

She needs the serial dater persona once again for Blank Space Taylor’s version promo

I doubt it they also said midnights was all female producers. Taylor is too secretive with her music to let anything leak. 

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

boo tomato tomato

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

So what is the truth? :nicole: Travis Kelce is absolutely stacked, I wouldn't go back to this Healy boy  

2 minutes ago, LVP said:

She needs the serial dater persona once again for Blank Space Taylor’s version promo

It's about a song

Not about her dating him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Based on Travis’ dating history……

It’s over for Taylor. This will be the start of her decline. Finally, Ava Max will become the No.1 female artist of the world :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

All the people not reading the OP :dies:

• Haha 1

The Sun fabricating stories like they did last July when Taylor's publicist shut them down in 20 minutes :rip:

ETA: Just finished reading the OP  :deadbanana2:

40 minutes ago, Timeless said:

and although Taylor announced her new record after their break-up, she has decided to include their song on it.

Though this is probably another lie.

Edited by Carry My Heart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.