Bad Bunny for Vanity Fair Oct/23; Talks Sex & More

Apolonio

spacer.png

Horndoggery is a hallmark of the Bad Bunny brand. His lyrics are thick with sex, from anilingus to road head, and partners so wet, he could baptize himself. He must be the only ASCAP songwriter of the year honoree to trumpet, “I love the ***** of Puerto Rico.” His young fans like him impressionistically graphic, even if their abuelas don’t. “Talk to me honestly,” he says to me, adopting their perspective. “Don’t hide reality behind a disguise.”

Yet Martínez eschews stereotypical Latino machismo, and not just because he sports rainbow glitter manicures and couture skirts. His music is hypersexual and überspecific but not degrading. He’s filthy, sure, but he’s sensuous, rehashing his hookups with an almost holy worship.

“Sex is one of the most beautiful and deepest things in the world,” Martínez says, twisting off a garlic knot from a bed of creamed spinach. He and his publicist, Sujeylee Solá, laugh because, despite its prevalence in his songbook, he isn’t often asked about this topic. “Maybe I’m thinking about sex a lot during my free time. I have a lot of free time.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2023/09/bad-bunny-on-sex-social-media-and-kendall-jenner

Benito is more attractive than you? Prove it! 

• Like 3

Amazing photos but why does it look like they edited the same face onto every pic nnn

anyways, hot, makes me wanna post my own nude here

Great colors, beautiful colors. The editing on these is gorgeous :clap3:

Untalk it and the same boring ass expression in all the pictures :skull:

• Like 1

Just now, Avariko said:

Okay, who's gonna post their nudes this time? :gaycat3:

@Rogue you forgot to include something like "do you think you're more attractive?" in OP 

btw @Avariko where is your avi from?

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

@Rogue you forgot to include something like "do you think you're more attractive?" in OP 

btw @Avariko where is your avi from?

Fixed! 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

VF1023_TOC_1.jpg

This is the only good picture

Getting his modelling tips from Kendall i see 

9 hours ago, brraap said:

Getting his modelling tips from Kendall i see 

Not when he's easily out modeling her fool

He ate in ALL of these photos. Fully clothed and still giving seeexxxxyyy!

yall must be smokin dick!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.