Olivia Rodrigo — GUTS World Tour

Uncatena

1 minute ago, Jaded. said:

That is how I feel. I signed up for the hell of it because I’d rather have a 5% shot than a 0% shot and it’s free to sign up.  But I don’t really love her music like that nor think her show is worth hundreds of dollars and the prices she’s charging. If it was cheaper and less competitive I maybe would’ve debated going.

I don't think you personally did anything wrong but this is kinda why I hate the new registration thing they're trying, thousands of people who don't particularly care whether they go or not get given priority access to tickets over people who are dying to go. I lowkey prefer the free for all.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• znake

• lacy

• QueenofCopyPaste

2 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I don't think you personally did anything wrong but this is kinda why I hate the new registration thing they're trying, thousands of people who don't particularly care whether they go or not get given priority access to tickets over people who are dying to go. I lowkey prefer the free for all.

This is understandable. I have been ****** over many times by not signing up for pre-sales in the past so I tend to sign up for as many as I can now - seems to be the only way to even have potential to get tickets now lol :deadbanana2: 

4 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

on the contrary i prefer the actual verified fan thing

not the click here if ur a fan okay now ur verified fan thing

they should do what taylor did with eras uk, anyone who bought a copy of midnights was given a presale code, simple, worked fine, i got standing tix no bother

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

on the contrary i prefer the actual verified fan thing

not the click here if ur a fan okay now ur verified fan thing

they should do what taylor did with eras uk, anyone who bought a copy of midnights was given a presale code, simple, worked fine, i got standing tix no bother

tbh over the 100 or so gigs i've been to i've never not got tickets that i wanted, until now, like yeah it's a pain having to refresh at the specific second tickets go on sale but it's always worked for me. i can get how that's annoying for the average person that wants a normal checkout experience though :rip:

4 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

tbh over the 100 or so gigs i've been to i've never not got tickets that i wanted, until now, like yeah it's a pain having to refresh at the specific second tickets go on sale but it's always worked for me. i can get how that's annoying for the average person that wants a normal checkout experience though :rip:

I can respect that, just don't enjoy the stress personally, I can manage but verified fan does make things easier

ohhhh.. they're saying that there will be no general sale. If there are still available tickets, they will send out invites for those in the waitlist.. :noparty: 

• Like 1

Genuinely the most brutal fight for tickets i've ever seen the amount of people disappointed by this is insane

18 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

ohhhh.. they're saying that there will be no general sale. If there are still available tickets, they will send out invites for those in the waitlist.. :noparty: 

yeah I got off the waitlist this morning

too bad for them I already was able to book my tickets with someone else’s code yesterday

16 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah I got off the waitlist this morning

too bad for them I already was able to book my tickets with someone else’s code yesterday

But so far, it's for the European girlies only.. Nothing for the NA dates.. :sad: 

Just now, The Slayer said:

I got off the waitlist this morning and got amazing seats second row on the side closest to the stage :jonny6:

for which date is this? Congrats girl! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

for which date is this? Congrats girl! 

Thank youuu :jonny6:

10th May - Birmingham, UK

Anyone else going to the same show? Tempted to get tickets for the 11th too for the pit but idk…

• Like 1

If anyone has a spare code for Antwerp or Amsterdam, I’d love to take it off your hands. :heart2: It could potentially be a used one, since I only need 2 tickets. I believe you can buy 4 per code.

Edited by touchofmyhand

17 minutes ago, ALA said:

I got off the waitlist too, hopefully there's regular priced seats available :cries:

according to those accounts that reports ticket sales, seems like they held off some seats for this wave of presale.. So yeah, I'm guessing there will be regular priced tickets.. :dancehall: 

29 minutes ago, ALA said:

I got off the waitlist too, hopefully there's regular priced seats available :cries:

Mine was slightly over priced but not too bad.

if you’re from the UK Ticketfactory have the normal prides with no inflation!

6 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

lol

what does it mean? Are they talking about the Transfer option thing? 

14 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

lol

This doesn't even help :toofunny2:  people will just sell the tickets anyway and not transfer them until time for the concert

QueenofCopyPaste
8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

this doesnt make sense wtf

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

this doesnt make sense wtf

held tickets for those who got waitlisted.. and hopefully they'll add more.. Makes sense to me.. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.