Olivia Rodrigo — GUTS World Tour

Uncatena

One of the reasons why I really want that Vancouver show is because Pink is opening.. :jonny: 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• znake

• lacy

• QueenofCopyPaste

Got tickets for Lisbon shaking and crying :weeps: 

Had to be my friend purchasing them cause once again I was put at the end of the line. In fact I'm still there and the sale started 2 hours ago.

I'm literally so unlucky but I'm going anyway :weeps: Can't wait to scream "GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE" and feel like a teenager.

• Like 1

oh wow im waitlisted :noparty:

20 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Got tickets for Lisbon shaking and crying :weeps: 

Had to be my friend purchasing them cause once again I was put at the end of the line. In fact I'm still there and the sale started 2 hours ago.

I'm literally so unlucky but I'm going anyway :weeps: Can't wait to scream "GOD IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE" and feel like a teenager.

this show is weird. I've seen livies on twitter complaining at how the line for this show is barely moving, yet someone here said that there are plenty of tickets left for this show. :dies: 

They really need to stop this kind of pricing method, most especially on presales.. :dies: 

Twitter are saying that only few presale codes were sent out, not enough to sell out venues on presales.. so, those who got waitlisted still have chance on general sale.. :dancehall: :jonny: 

can't believe I snatched tickets tbh

• Like 1

If anyone has an Amex Platinum card, call the number on the back of your card and ask to speak to the concierge. You can buy up to 4 tickets for any date. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

If anyone has an Amex Platinum card, call the number on the back of your card and ask to speak to the concierge. You can buy up to 4 tickets for any date. 

Yeah I heard they can move mountains for their card holders. damn! 

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

this show is weird. I've seen livies on twitter complaining at how the line for this show is barely moving, yet someone here said that there are plenty of tickets left for this show. :dies: 

I’m still in the queue with 45 minutes to go and I’ve been there for 2h30 :lmao:
Literally never waited this month but it’s going really slow so I’m assuming there are still tickets available. They just be letting one person at a time :rip: 

:cries: Anyone from USA that changed from unwaitlist? 

in 20 mins of presale. welp. that's like close to full capacity of these arenas. I guess my hopes of getting something for tomorrow are gone.. :sad: :noparty: 

3 minutes ago, znake said:

:cries: Anyone from USA that changed from unwaitlist? 

been checking twitter.. and so far, none.. :sad: 

I got midsection of the lower bowl for $200/piece. My tickets are towards the middle of the sides of the arena, so decently close. Anything closer to the stage or lower was all >$800

• Like 2

when I got to the end of the queue, only the more expensive $800+ tickets were left so I bought them because my sister is a long-time Olivia Rodrigo stan since her Disney Channel days who would be disappointed if we didn't go and I got a raise recently at work...

but then I went back and checked again 10 minutes later and suddenly there were much cheaper seats available, so I bought the cheaper seats and I'm going to resell the more expensive tickets for face value lol.

Edited by kandicha
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.