3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Just received! 

WAITLISTED

THE ****

:'( Me too

• Like 1

I refuse to believe it's gonna just be left like this

She gotta upgrade the venues? right?

No way are the majority of dedicated fans not even going to get a CHANCE to TRY and buy tickets?

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Just received! 

WAITLISTED

THE ****

you’ve seen those tiktoks about the Toronto amex presale? Like all of the tiktoks complaining about the ticket prices are for Toronto dates. Weird. 

3 minutes ago, lacy said:

I refuse to believe it's gonna just be left like this

She gotta upgrade the venues? right?

No way are the majority of dedicated fans not even going to get a CHANCE to TRY and buy tickets?

I really hope they’ll do encore dates with bigger venues. But… they did not expand or extend the Sour tour despite the demand, maybe this is it. :dies: :sad: 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

you’ve seen those tiktoks about the Toronto amex presale? Like all of the tiktoks complaining about the ticket prices are for Toronto dates. Weird. 

The exchange rate between USD and CAD is 1.35 right now, so the Canadian prices will look 35% more expensive. Converted to USD, I "only" paid about $170 (including all fees) for lower bowl seats in Toronto.

Just now, Baby Judas said:

I really hope they’ll do encore dates with bigger venues. But… they did not expand or extend the Sour tour despite the demand, maybe this is it. :dies: :sad: 

If this is it, this is such a flop

If you're going to do tiny venues then at least make sure the dedicated fans can get them

• Like 1

Just now, shelven said:

The exchange rate between USD and CAD is 1.35 right now, so the Canadian prices will look 35% more expensive. Converted to USD, I "only" paid about $170 (including all fees) for lower bowl seats in Toronto.

Good for you. But I’ve seen tiktoks showing $900+ for lower bowl tickets which are crazy. Some were also showing upper bowl at higher prices than lower which makes it more weird. I don’t know, maybe they joined late that’s why the prices went up already? 

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Good for you. But I’ve seen tiktoks showing $900+ for lower bowl tickets which are crazy. Some were also showing upper bowl at higher prices than lower which makes it more weird. I don’t know, maybe they joined late that’s why the prices went up already? 

I think the $900 tickets were those weird "platinum seats" where a portion goes to charity :rip: I've seen people in the US complaining about those too.

If people were seeing upper bowl seats at higher prices than lower bowl seats, then yeah, dynamic pricing probably got triggered.

1 minute ago, shelven said:

I think the $900 tickets were those weird "platinum seats" where a portion goes to charity :rip: I've seen people in the US complaining about those too.

If people were seeing upper bowl seats at higher prices than lower bowl seats, then yeah, dynamic pricing probably got triggered.

I saw a tiktok showing some of those platinum seats in the lower bowl area. Nnnn if I’m paying for that much price, even for Charity, I should be close to the stage, not at lower bowl. :dies: 

I really took for granted those Toronto tickets that I got for Sour tour. :dies:  i got them for like $50 each. :sad: 

Got selected after getting waitlisted for Verified Fan multiple times I'm crying!

• Like 1

At this point miss Olivia should move at least one forum show to Sofi :rip: she probably ain't ready for it but the demand is there 

QueenofCopyPaste

she needs to move to Stadiums at this point 

So I’m not going to see her this tour?

:ahh: I refuse it 

Waitlisted for Paris

IN for Belgium

8 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

This company really needs to be shut down. Congress definitely has that hearing just to make the public think they’re doing something and they are clearly getting lobbied and bribed to let them stay 💀 It is literally the biggest “legal” criminal syndicate that exists currently in the US

annoying as it is i don't think they did anything wrong this time :rip: olivia should be doing stadiums on the tour if the goal is to fit as many people in as possible

NEVERMIND

WHINING LITTLE WH*RE ERA IS OVER

THANK YOU OLIVIA SHOULD NEVER HAVE DOUBTED U XOXO

spacer.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lacy said:

NEVERMIND

WHINING LITTLE WH*RE ERA IS OVER

THANK YOU OLIVIA SHOULD NEVER HAVE DOUBTED U XOXO

spacer.png

amazing!

okay now wtf ticketmaster

it's saying i'm not invited whenever i log into my ticketmaster account but its registered to the same email i got my invite code from so???

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, lacy said:

okay now wtf ticketmaster

it's saying i'm not invited whenever i log into my ticketmaster account but its registered to the same email i got my invite code from so???

spacer.png

the way Belgium TM still deosn't have the lobby thingie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.