Olivia Rodrigo — GUTS World Tour

Uncatena

4 hours ago, Bamboo said:

I don't really fault her for not doing stadiums though. Going from 5-10k person venues to >30k person venues would be insanely intimidating. Also no way they knew she could reliably fill stadiums, who knows if she even could fill up a full stadium tour.

3 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

She doesn’t have to do a full stadium tour, but on her next tour, she must do stadiums in major cities. Doing 1 stadium is better than doing 4 consecutive shows in one city. :dies: 

I’m sure her team didn’t expect this level of demand for a second era tour. I mean we know she’s successful but this is pretty insane.

I see her having a tour like the Red tour for OR3. Arenas in smaller cities mixed with stadiums. She could’ve done it now but it is what it is 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• znake

• lacy

• QueenofCopyPaste

If I get waitlisted in Madrid istg I'm hacking Ticketmaster.. I didn't even have to wait to register. :weeps:

If you get chosen and they send you a code, do tickets go on sale for you immediately after or do you have to wait for another date? I'm new here :dancehall3:

I want to surprise my friend with tickets for the london show. 

It says it 4689$ for 2 tickets :deadbanana2: does that make sense? 

EDIT: it was for one ticket :rip:

Two says 9378$ :deadbanana2: i dont understand 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

got waitlisted in 3 different cities

**** her team

7 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

and people in the first page who were adamant she couldn't do a stadium tour?

55 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

now... what the f*ck

when are we gtting emails for Europe?

4 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

when are we gtting emails for Europe?

I think everyone is getting it today since fan presale is happening tomorrow? :dancehall:

I hope I don't get waitlisted for Lisbon :gaycat6:

Can't wait to get waitlisted for another tour.:gaycat7:

I guess settling for $900 'Platinum Tickets' sold by TM will be a thing now.

so when do we get the email with the codes?? Or should I even forget about getting an email? :rip: I want to surprise my brother with some tickets! 

1 minute ago, fattysel said:

so when do we get the email with the codes?? Or should I even forget about getting an email? :rip: I want to surprise my brother with some tickets! 

today

watch them send the emails at 8pm Paris time

i am fearful idk what i am doing with myself now i am waitlisted

is it over for me at this point?

do i just have to hope they email me back and offer me tickets later down the line?

am i going to have to resort to resale if i want to see livvy?

this has all been a mess

i regret doing the honorable and honest thing of signing up once, i should put in 20 emails and taken that damn code un-apologetically

how on earth was getting tickets to eras less stressful than this :redface:

livvyboo ily but next time just email codes to whoever bought the album or something :redface::redface:

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

i am fearful idk what i am doing with myself now i am waitlisted

is it over for me at this point?

do i just have to hope they email me back and offer me tickets later down the line?

am i going to have to resort to resale if i want to see livvy?

this has all been a mess

i regret doing the honorable and honest thing of signing up once, i should put in 20 emails and taken that damn code un-apologetically

I did the same thing. I only registered once for an NA date and one for the UK. And then I saw some tweets of other people who registered with 50+ emails uggghh.. :deadbanana:

We need to be doing more to stop these bots and scalpers. I agree her demand will be high. But there is no way in hell there is this high demand for most people to not even get a shot. And that includes people trying to use multiple accounts. Live music might as well be dead until further notice as far as I’m concerned unless you’re rich and don’t care about paying scalpers

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

I did the same thing. I only registered once for an NA date and one for the UK. And then I saw some tweets of other people who registered with 50+ emails uggghh.. :deadbanana:

Right.

The thing is if everyone played fair and signed up with one email we would probably be okay so it's our instinct to do the right thing, but if the sisters can't play fair and they are signing up with 50 emails I'm not getting left in the dust, I fear next time I'm gonna play like a little c*nt

when are the emails coming?

I got ticketsss

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lacy said:

Right.

The thing is if everyone played fair and signed up with one email we would probably be okay so it's our instinct to do the right thing, but if the sisters can't play fair and they are signing up with 50 emails I'm not getting left in the dust, I fear next time I'm gonna play like a little c*nt

Basically. Time to make/get bots and make 100s of accounts sadly

8 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Resellers are insane.. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.