• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• znake

• lacy

• QueenofCopyPaste

30 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

O2 presale codes are going out.. Goodluck ladies! 

Was there a second registration for O2?! :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I've been waitlisted, i'm fuming!

Oh nooo.. :sad: 

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I don't think so.. I guess the announcement of the additional dates attracted more sign-ups.. :noparty: 

i'm on O2 in general so maybe i'll try that if I didn't need to register on O2 aswell as already being an O2 customer.

I hate how they did not ask us for a back-up date in case our first choice sells out fast. They did that on Sour tour.. :dies: 

I got waitlisted ughhhhh

31 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

some of the fans got their presale codes via coop presale registration. I don't know what the hell is that, but I guess that's what you meant by second registration? 

I panicked.. I got a waitlist email and I thought it's for my Vancouver date.. :jonny:   Then I realized that I also signed up for a UK date.. Omg the hope for a Vancouver date is still alive.. :jonny: 

Oh no not everyone getting waitlisted :rip: I’m sure me and every one of my friends will have a similar experience 

A lot got waitlisted from the AMEX presale. I guess it’s over for us who only registered for the ticketmaster verified fan presale.. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

This is really depressing; for a majority to miss out?

And the codes were just given out bc we put our emails in a form they didn't even lock it to people who bought a copy of guts or anything

:redface: I'm fearful I'm going to miss guts tour because of ticketmasters wait list

Me buying a copy of Guts vinyl on her store hoping it would help me :rip: aint no way I'm getting a code

I don't really fault her for not doing stadiums though. Going from 5-10k person venues to >30k person venues would be insanely intimidating. Also no way they knew she could reliably fill stadiums, who knows if she even could fill up a full stadium tour.

Edited by Bamboo

8 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I don't really fault her for not doing stadiums though. Going from 5-10k person venues to >30k person venues would be insanely intimidating. Also no way they knew she could reliably fill stadiums, who knows if she even could fill up a full stadium tour.

She doesn’t have to do a full stadium tour, but on her next tour, she must do stadiums in major cities. Doing 1 stadium is better than doing 4 consecutive shows in one city. :dies: 

I'm so tired of this !!HIGH DEMAND TOUR!! verified fan presale blah blah garbage. It's really just made me disinterested in even bothering with tours for the time being.

Me, my sister and friend all waitlisted :deadbanana4: so lame. Meanwhile scalpers somehow get first dibs, ticketmaster can go to hell 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.