• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• Finite

• easy HME

• Bears01

From my own perspective I’m confident enough to feel like an 8/10 most of the time, in the eyes of most people I’m probably like a 6.5/10 :gaycat6: 

And if you factor in that I’m not white so I don’t fit conventional racial beauty standards then i probably fall to a 4/10 for people that mostly/only find Eurocentric features attractive :deadbanana4: 

• Like 3

With the blonde a 6.5.

Not to be gauche, but I'm a modestly attractive white guy with muscles. I'm probably not the most attractive person in the room, but I've had few romantic and sexual doors closed to me due to my looks. So... maybe an 8/10?

They have a whole reddit dedicated to this called truerateme. Seeing it this way makes me realize I am between 5.5-6, just a little above average. 

soZ3OuP.jpeg

hWkcI8p.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

speaking of ratings, have y'all seen that subreddit /TrueRateMe where they rate you from 1-10 based on facial harmony, symmetry, etc.?

they're so brutal out there :deadbanana:i wouldn't dare post my photo 

3 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

They have a whole reddit dedicated to this called truerateme. Seeing it this way makes me realize I am between 5.5-6, just a little above average. 

Spoiler

soZ3OuP.jpeg

Spoiler

hWkcI8p.jpeg

yeah, this one :deadbanana:

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

yeah, this one :deadbanana:

Hahhaa not us lurking that subreddit.

But it kinda makes me feel a little better that most people are just between 4.5-5.5, average. And not even in a bad way. 

In my own head it probably ranges from 6-8 based on my mood. But I'm also just a perfectionist (towards myself). In real life though I've never struggled to get matches, dates, relationships, etc., like things just fall into my lap and I don't really have to try. And when I do decide to take initiative and go after who I want, I've never been rejected. Whether that's just because of confidence or looks or both? Idk. But I guess realistically I'm an 8-9.

1 minute ago, gardendreams said:

Hahhaa not us lurking that subreddit.

But it kinda makes me feel a little better that most people are just between 4.5-5.5, average. And not even in a bad way. 

yeah, i could never rate myself 7.5 or higher after going through that subreddit :rip:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

soZ3OuP.jpeg

hWkcI8p.jpeg

I'm depressed. This made me feel fugly :monkey:

• Like 1

According to myself, I'd say I'm a 7

According to h**** gays on Grindr, 9 :swan:

According to most people, they say I'm cute, so I don't know if that's their 'nice' way of saying I'm under 5 :pancake:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.