Muscle gay is mad more Gays prefer average bodies

SmittenCake

i do prefer fit guys but so many of them are completely insufferable. that's why you have to find the quiet bi guy at the gym over the muscle gay on grindr

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -brian

• madonnas

• kimberly

• spree

I'm sorry but reading this thread after done reading "body types" and "crop tops on men" threads give me whiplash :dies:

The complete opposite tone between this thread and the others with mostly similar topic :skull:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, truthteller said:

are they tho?

the "average body" most prefer are still in good shape but less toned than the "ripped body" in general like a 12-20% body fat.. it's not like we're suddenly into plus size men sorry not sorry.

Fat guys are hot 

I prefer a guy that's a little chunky, but still very much toned. Though I like being lean and muscular, because it suits me, I'd pass someone of my body type over for someone "average," as defined by this. So, yeah, pic 2 it is. :sats:

I really hate when people say “you can walk into x place and everyone looks like that” about an obviously above average looking man. Like why are you lying? 

• Like 8

Shocker, not every gay man likes shredded gym bros :keir:

Edited by shinyshimmery

Social media has permanently damaged people's brains like are we really discussing why someone may or may not find someone with an average body hot? Jesus, I'm ready for the aliens to take over

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, -brian said:

I’m confused by some of these comments :rip: I’ve dated muscular guys who were very normal and level headed.. 

I mean this 

if we stopped all the assumptions about people we’d all be in a better place 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

A lot of these muscle gays pursued the shredded roidmonkey body type to masculinize themselves after being bullied for being lanky or having a lispy, high-pitched voice. Ironically, nothing is more masculine than a strong body that is well-fueled for physical labor. That's why dad bods have always been more attractive and masculine to me. Vanity is a very feminine and unbecoming trait.

How is vanity a feminine trait? And why are you associating a random trait you find offputting with being feminine?

• Like 5

PLEASE

like, for real - PLEASE

when I lost tons of weight and started working out gays started noticing me

muscles are gay magnets and that's how it's always gonna be 

me personally - I like muscles but don't mind other body types at all. But let's not be delusional :redface:

• Like 4

Textbook definition of a guy who got buff to be hot and get more guys, but despite being hot his chances haven’t increased, so he’s mad :clown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

PLEASE

like, for real - PLEASE

when I lost tons of weight and started working out gays started noticing me

muscles are gay magnets and that's how it's always gonna be 

me personally - I like muscles but don't mind other body types at all. But let's not be delusional :redface:

Exactly. As I said in the last thread like this. What people say online is NOT how they act offline. People in real life will gravitate towards muscles. Once I started hitting the gym, it was a night and day difference. People like muscle. And people that usually are online saying “I love dad bods” “I love bigger guys”. Usually mean they like guys with muscle who just have a higher body fat percentage. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

How is vanity a feminine trait? And why are you associating a random trait you find offputting with being feminine?

Vanity has been a feminine trait for as long as patriarchal societies have existed, where women are mainly valued for their youth and beauty. With the advent of social media both men and women are more vain than they once were. It’s off putting regardless gender.

Ironic that many of these masc4masc muscle gays inject their bodies with substances and go into cardiac arrests trying to reject their own femininity and redefine themselves as “real men” while practicing a traditionally feminine trait. Get it?

1 hour ago, Perfect Blue said:

A lot of these muscle gays pursued the shredded roidmonkey body type to masculinize themselves after being bullied for being lanky or having a lispy, high-pitched voice. Ironically, nothing is more masculine than a strong body that is well-fueled for physical labor. That's why dad bods have always been more attractive and masculine to me. Vanity is a very feminine and unbecoming trait.

Meh. Calling vanity a feminine trait as to indicate it's a negative trait is very misogynistic. It's also... historically not true. Typically feminine would be to care about your appearance as to be able to present yourself in an orderly manner, while not seeming to be self-obsessed or vain.

10 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

Ironic that many of these masc4masc muscle gays inject their bodies with substances and go into cardiac arrests trying to reject their own femininity and redefine themselves as “real men” while practicing a traditionally feminine trait. Get it?

I totally agree on this point btw and have said it before on this site I think. It's super ironic and funny to me as well

Edited by kataraqueen

Idk I mean in the real world when I was skinny and lanky I got attention but now that I put on muscle I get attention a LOT more. :deadbanana4: Im sure the truth is somewhere in the middle but anecdotally for me it does make a huge difference in the way people look at you and to an extent treat you irl. 

Edited by suneclipse121

Good, it’s my time to shine :gaycat1:.

Working as a mailman the past 2 years, I’ve trimmed down but honestly don’t notice much of a difference attention wise. Granted I’m on the slim toned side so maybe if i beefed up a bit more that would change but I’m content so far. My problem is more i give off top energy visually and personality wise I’ve been told but sometimes i just need someone to toss me around :monkey: and no one approaches thinking I’m purely a top. 

Edited by Twilish

48 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Usually mean they like guys with muscle who just have a higher body fat percentage. 

Not me 

This whole discussion reeks of insecurity on both sides. Pointing out how people applaud a different (seemingly healthy) body than mine is weird. Shaming people with a certain body type with generalizations about their personalities is weird. 

It's important to be gay and not hide who we are, but beyond that I don't see where the problem of this issue is. You don't have to **** people other people may find attractive.

As long as you express "I like this body type." and not "Only this body type should be desirable", I would agree with Nicki Minaj and say **** who you want and **** who you like

Edited by The Next Day

Those “dad bods” are actually hard to acquire lol. When people say they want dad bods, they basically still want a muscular man just with not very low body fat. You’d still have to workout like 4 - 5 times a week to maintain that physique. Muscularity will always be the ideal, rarely will people purely be attracted to someone who’s just fat.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.