Spyro 25th anniversary celebration

Hiatus

Crash Bandicoot ALSO debuted September 9th but this is his 27th anniversary and mods agreed that multiples of 5 should be celebrated, so for now I will say happy anniversary to Crash on here :angelo:

• Like 4

Had this on PS1 and bought it on Switch last year. A fav. 

The way I knew this was your thread. 

Celebrate sis! :celestial:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

Legend  :clap3:

Let me find the originals on eBay and start up my PS1 because I only ever played Year of the Dragon

spacer.png

There are many many debates over which is the best: Spyro 2 or 3.

Spyro 1 is very dreamy so definitely worth a try as well :angelo:

It's low key my favorite these days.

Yyyesss!! I just finished the Reignited trilogy and it was my first ever experience with Spyro; all I knew previously to that was he was a dragon. I'm hoping a fourth game is announced at some point today.

The way this twink awakened something in me at the age of 7 or whataver

Just Another Spyro Fan Blog — HUNTER!

• Haha 1

The first game ever I played on the PlayStation! One of my favorite platformers, I miss games like this.

14 minutes ago, shinri said:

Happy birthday king :clap3:Now give me Dawn of the Dragon remake :campfire:

I'm shook how much of a JUMP that game was from the 2006-2007 Legend titles. 

I'm 100% sure they worked on it for 3 years and the other two in the trilogy were rush jobs to make the story make sense, cause they were about to do a movie as well after 2008. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'm shook how much of a JUMP that game was from the 2006-2007 Legend titles. 

I'm 100% sure they worked on it for 3 years and the other two in the trilogy were rush jobs to make the story make sense, cause they were about to do a movie as well after 2008. 

So true, DOTD was actually the first game from Legend trilogy that I've played and how disappointed was I to find out the other two earlier entries don't look anything alike. The adrenaline when I was rushing through Destroyer's body for the first time :loki:

There's no way all this hype and social media presence (ex. they just opened a Threads and TikTok account for Spyro) is just for him being added to Crash Team Rumble, right? They should drop Spyro 4 :jonny: 

39 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

There's no way all this hype and social media presence (ex. they just opened a Threads and TikTok account for Spyro) is just for him being added to Crash Team Rumble, right? They should drop Spyro 4 :jonny: 

Recently they revealed the 2018 remake sold 10m copies (absolutely insane because last I heard was 4m copies :soda:) + Ripto is apparently coming to Crash Team Rumble 

AND 2024 is year of the dragon :jonny3:

8 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Recently they revealed the 2018 remake sold 10m copies (absolutely insane because last I heard was 4m copies :soda:) + Ripto is apparently coming to Crash Team Rumble 

AND 2024 is year of the dragon :jonny3:

Really hoping for a new game late next year but that seems optimistic. It’s a wasted opportunity if they don’t announce anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.