Could this be the best halftime show.. ever?

ccfan007

I really really love this, just a cool lineup but for me the the best of best has to be prince one.

• Like 1

Maybe Britney in 2004 could have delivered a decent Halftime show (with pre-recorded vocals), but Britney nowadays? No way. She doesn't sing live, she doesn't dance much, and she hasn't been on a stage for over 5 years, so she's probably rusty as hell. So no, it would be a complete disaster and the GP would tear her apart.

• Thumbs Down 1

Where is that fake Halftime video where they added people screaming at the first notes of Everytime? :ahh:

Edited by Riot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I don’t see Madonna 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ugo said:

not anymore I fear…we all love Britney but she can't perform anymore 

3 hours ago, NausAllien said:

she doesn't dance much, and she hasn't been on a stage for over 5 years, so she's probably rusty as hell. So no, it would be a complete disaster and the GP would tear her apart.

She didn't record herself dancin' and twirling in that house for the past 5 years for yall to disrespect her like this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe 10 years ago but these songs feel so aged today.

Delulu

she definitely has the hits and charisma. Too bad her stage presence has declined and cannot give us a live show 

1 hour ago, God_Donna said:

I don’t see Madonna 

Actually, they've put Madonna in their video. MATM and Vogue :heart:

Beyoncé already delivered the best half time show twice

“Deluded Britney”

I applaud the self awareness at least :clap3:

If she chooses to, sure. If Gaga, Rihanna and JLo have done it, Britney can certainly do it too, she has lots of hits

Edited by better than revenge

4 hours ago, Riot said:

Where is that fake Halftime video where they added people screaming at the first notes of Everytime? :ahh:

Omg I love that video. It's like 30 minutes long and each song is 15 seconds long. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.