Dagny - 'ELLE'

computer.boy

how many times has a planned ‚Äėtrilogy‚Äô actually had all 3 parts released? :rip:¬†

On 12/20/2023 at 6:56 AM, Scandalous said:

how many times has a planned ‚Äėtrilogy‚Äô actually had all 3 parts released? :rip:¬†

Robyn’s Body Talk is the only one that comes to mind

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

any news regarding the album/ep? The tour starts in april...

• 1 month later...

Hmm.

**** knows what's coming but she looks beautiful! 

5 hours ago, computer.boy said:

Hmm.

Love the cover but girl...a bit late

6 hours ago, computer.boy said:

Hmm.

perched

Just a few days after my show... maybe she'll share some tea then :cm:

Selling my London ticket for tonight, I can't make it anymore.

DM if interested £20

okay... what's she dropping next Friday? better be the album announcement/first part altogether (are the 3 parts still happening?) I'm bored. 

wait i just realised the candy emojis???

is it candy themed? that would be amazing omg. literally my fave aesthetic

Soooo I just saw her in concert and she mentioned the/an album! She asked the crowd who was waiting for it and thanked us for being patient, lol

She said she's been working on an album and it's going to be out before summer. If you take that literally that would be in three months at the most

She didn't mention ELLE or a three part installment, so from how I see it, we might just get a 'regular' album after all. Curious if in that case she just changed the release strategy or actually scrapped some songs and added new ones too

It was such a great show, btw. She really gave so much energy and almost every song had something special added to it, like an extended bridge, a stripped down intro/outro or an extra singalong chorus. So much fun :clap3:

Edited by pavi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pavi said:

Soooo I just saw her in concert and she mentioned the/an album! She asked the crowd who was waiting for it and thanked us for being patient, lol

She said she's been working on an album it's going to be out before summer. If you take that literally that would be in three months at the most

She didn't mention ELLE or a three part installment, so from how I see it, we might just get a 'regular' album after all. Curious if in that case she just changed the release strategy or actually scrapped some songs and added new ones too

It was such a great show, btw. She really gave so much energy and almost every song had something special added to it, like an extended bridge, a stripped down intro/outro or an extra singalong chorus. So much fun :clap3:

I saw the video on YouTube! The audience involvement during Come Over was so good. And Strawberry Dream sounds fantastic. Glad you had a great time!

ELLE is the first part in a trilogy of mini-albums, which represent exaggerated sides of Dagny's unique personality traits and at the same time retain the freedom to explore different sounds. ELLE is a hopeful and hopeless romantic, but at the same time has a clearly vulnerable side that shines through in the music. Songs that highlight ELLE's tendencies, lessons, feelings and reflections on falling in and out of love. These are also perspectives that appear in "Strawberry Dream".

In this album process, Dagny returned to the studio to collaborate with songwriters such as Nick Hahn (Rita Ora, Sigrid), Mozella (Miley Cyrus, Rihanna), Oliver Lundström (Carly Rae Jepsen), Maria Hazell (Mabel, ALMA) and Rat City. The result is a varied, honest and dynamic album consisting of eight tracks, with a coherent and engaging emotional thread. From intimate and vulnerable moments to big, soulful pop songs that will have listeners singing their hearts out, Dagny has given a lovely taste of her songwriting skills with ELLE, and this is just the beginning

spacer.png

ELLE will feature 8 tracks, including previously released tracks such as "Heartbreak In The Making", "Same Again (For Love)", "Ray-Bans" - as well as "Strawberry Dream".

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, computer.boy said:

ELLE is the first part in a trilogy of mini-albums, which represent exaggerated sides of Dagny's unique personality traits and at the same time retain the freedom to explore different sounds. ELLE is a hopeful and hopeless romantic, but at the same time has a clearly vulnerable side that shines through in the music. Songs that highlight ELLE's tendencies, lessons, feelings and reflections on falling in and out of love. These are also perspectives that appear in "Strawberry Dream".

In this album process, Dagny returned to the studio to collaborate with songwriters such as Nick Hahn (Rita Ora, Sigrid), Mozella (Miley Cyrus, Rihanna), Oliver Lundström (Carly Rae Jepsen), Maria Hazell (Mabel, ALMA) and Rat City. The result is a varied, honest and dynamic album consisting of eight tracks, with a coherent and engaging emotional thread. From intimate and vulnerable moments to big, soulful pop songs that will have listeners singing their hearts out, Dagny has given a lovely taste of her songwriting skills with ELLE, and this is just the beginning

spacer.png

ELLE will feature 8 tracks, including previously released tracks such as "Heartbreak In The Making", "Same Again (For Love)", "Ray-Bans" - as well as "Strawberry Dream".

so all this waiting and were getting only 4 new songs?... well better than anything but I was hoping for more

On 4/11/2024 at 2:00 PM, computer.boy said:

spacer.png

Nnnn; that's crazy. And why the long delay until the album? Should have been out by early next month.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.