Nancy Pelosi will run for re-election in 2024

Sergi91

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

reelection? has she been elected before? 

She’s been getting re-elected every 2 years… 

But I guess the reason this is making headlines is because people were curious if she was going to step down now that she is no longer the leader of the Dems in the House. 

Jesus Christ. More insider trading to be done I guess. 

One of the only good things Abigail Spandberger has done during her time in office is lead the charge to ban Congressional stock trading, it’d be great if it were to happen while Ms. Pelosi is still in office (not counting on it) 

I like her and she gets things done. Yes, the stock trading thing DEFINITELY needs to end (for ALL congressmen) but overall she’s done a lot and has a lot of influence. She shouldn’t ever run for Majority leader again though. That needs to be for someone younger.

11 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

She’s been getting re-elected every 2 years… 

But I guess the reason this is making headlines is because people were curious if she was going to step down now that she is no longer the leader of the Dems in the House. 

I thought for president

Honestly the only way we'll get rid of these old politicians is when they start dying off. They don't want to let go of their privileges and power.

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

I thought for president

No :rip:

• Haha 1

On the one hand, this ghoul needs to go. But on the other, I'm not looking forward to watching San Francisco Democrats just go on to elect Pelosi's daughter to the seat, entrenching the Pelosis as a political dynasty the world neither wants nor needs to see.

Literally why are they so scared of retiring? :skull:

I saw the BREAKING in caps and got excited for a minute 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Cause why put up the risk of losing a guarantee seat 

their logic not mine lol 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Cause why put up the risk of losing a guarantee seat 

their logic not mine lol 

She represents like a D+70 seat. Even during a red tsunami, her seat is at no risk of being lost 

16 minutes ago, Dessy said:

She ran to make sure a gay man didn't get the seat and as a confirmed homophobe is ensuring no one queer ever represents the district. :coffee:

Speaker of the House: Pelosi Reloaded –
The Re-Up

She’s coming back to impeach Trump a few more times 

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I like her and she gets things done. Yes, the stock trading thing DEFINITELY needs to end (for ALL congressmen) but overall she’s done a lot and has a lot of influence. She shouldn’t ever run for Majority leader again though. That needs to be for someone younger.

Agreed with this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAP said:

I saw the BREAKING in caps and got excited for a minute 

spacer.png

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.