Do You Wish Beyoncé Explored this sound more?

Tropez

Beyoncé has the voice, and vocal attitude to explore soul music à la Aretha Franklin and other soul music pioneers. Beyoncé's voice has improved remarkably since becoming more warm. Which I think would make it sound even better in this style. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I was listening to this a few hours ago... The synchronicity of it all... And yes! I want B'Dayonce but with her new mature nature - in vocals and in life.

• Like 1

I so forget about WDYLM, thank you so much for reminding me this masterpiece and that MV exist :WAP:

OT: 100%, she really shines in that genre :clap3:

The way I always wanted a retro era from Bey ever since WDYLM came out, even if it was a little EP.

I came here for Baby Boy/Beautiful Liar type of Middle Eastern bops from Bey

ZsOvYv1.gif

But yeah, Why Don't You Love Me is excellent, she needs to make a whole era of that sound and visuals :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Not trying to yuck your yum, but what do you get out of the low effort hating in every Bey thread? Like I’d get it if you were were reading the Hive down or making iconic drags but you never really serve anything. 

Then explain to me why you're triggered about a "low effort hating", honey? Seems to me like you remember a lot about someone that "never really serves anything".

Next time, stalk someone else's account, weirdo :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

If you're writing “do/you/wish/explored” uppercase on the thread title, why do you write “this sound more" in lowercase? Make it make sense. 

11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Nobody has to stalk your account. You’re the only mentally unstable person with a distorted Tinashe avi in every Bey thread babe. 

Iygttreeffgtv 

Oh, God yes. I love everything she's released over the years, but this is where she truly shines for me. I don't necessarily want her to go backwards in her craft, but I would love it if she does go back to this sound a bit. As a matter of fact, I just want an album full of live instrumentation, funk, rock and soul.

56 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Nobody has to stalk your account. You’re the only mentally unstable person with a distorted Tinashe avi in every Bey thread babe. 

And the fact this user is a SHAWN MENDES and FIFTH HARMONY stan :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

Yes! WDYLM is one of her best and most underrated songs :katie2:

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

If you're writing “do/you/wish/explored” uppercase on the thread title, why do you write “this sound more" in lowercase? Make it make sense. 

Clock that tea. It bothers me so much.

OT: It's nice in theory, but look at what happened to Xtina, she went with a similar type of vibe for B2B then completely faded into obscurity with her next album. I think Bey played her cards right genre wise through the years. But more songs like this would be lovely.

• Thanks 1

omg yes :jonny4:

i think she will do it at some point. she kind of has too :biblionny:

1 hour ago, DamianSolo said:

Oh, God yes. I love everything she's released over the years, but this is where she truly shines for me. I don't necessarily want her to go backwards in her craft, but I would love it if she does go back to this sound a bit. As a matter of fact, I just want an album full of live instrumentation, funk, rock and soul.

This was the original plan for her fifth album. The one Diplo said was scrapped.

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

THEY REPORTED HELPPPP 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

THE IJBOL I JUST IJBOL'D :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.