Why did masc4masc die out & now apps are flooded with str8 dudes looking for trans?

Distantconstellation

7 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

I lowkey wanna transition for this reason :-x. My dating life would be so much better :jonny:. I heard estrogen can make ur d*ck stop working though :chick3:

I know you're probably kiking but transitioning for shallow reasons like this is dead wrong. Leave it to the people who truly feel that way inside....because even then, they are still dealing with conflict and confusion. Medically transitioning is no joke and nothing to play with; it's not a costume or a remedy for things like this.

And a lot of trans people have difficulty in the dating world. Do not let social media or horny men fool you into thinking it's that easy with a multitude of options. Sex does not equal romance or love.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Big Bad Wolf

• DeepEnd

• youreyesgocold

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

I lowkey wanna transition for this reason :-x. My dating life would be so much better :jonny:. I heard estrogen can make ur d*ck stop working though :chick3:

Ummm... a lot of trans women say the opposite of this. Many of the men who seek out trans women do not claim them in public because of transphobia. The green isn’t always greener

• Thanks 2

Despite being gay, I actually love being a man. I just love penissses. You can’t pay me enough to transition, let alone simply just for to have dick in my holeSss. I would rather die alone! 

I can’t believe people would actually transition just to make money… like wtf is this?

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1

I'm happy that I kept my life simple and started to hit the gym almost daily since I turned 16 becoming Mr Boulder Shoulder and now I can have sex with pretty much every man I want. 

Try that instead of wanting to transition just in hopes to get some dique. Y'all don't even know what you are talking about. 

Bulk up, get your ass up and work. ******* is no charity, ffs!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The football dudes are always there looking for trans and cds, especially during the holidays (like this weekend).

Masc4masc didn’t go anywhere. Y’all just shamed people into not putting that on their profiles 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve oddly noticed this too :rip: lots of ripped bodies and Dl profiles looking for trans only. Honestly good for them. They face enough problems in their daily life, let them get the good Dique:jonny4: 

Yeah, I am a masculine black verse bottom male. Most black guys I meet on Grindr usually tell me they are not interested. they prefer trans or feminine acting men. 

• Confused 2

Dating scene is evolving along with hook up culture. Women and many straight men in their 20s don’t see eye to eye anymore with relationships. Women want stability and security and they are not getting that from straight guys in their 20s which is why a huge percentage of them are dating older men now. Straight men in there 20s are struggling to find a relationship or many just haven’t developed the skill set yet or interested in having a serious relationship with women in there 20s. 

a friend of mine is only 26 years old and calls himself straight but recently this year alone has started hooking up with trans women and femme gays. He says he is not interested in a serious relationship and is not ready to be a father and settle down. He attracted femininity and no longer sees trans women as a different gender but as actual women now. I have another long term friend who also become interested in dating femme gays. Both friends I would never thought of them as gay or closested in all my years I’ve known them. 

what I am trying to say is I think men taste is evolving and many are becoming more accepting with trans women femme gays. I honestly do feel if more men were accepting of the lgbtq community in general most guys would be happier dating not just straight women but also dating actively and openly trans women and femme gays. Guys get there needs met not just physically but emotionally too if needed.

I think a lot of straight guys are more comfortable with gay culture because it's no longer underground. Like there was a time where the only way to experience gay culture was to go to a gay club and no str8 guy is gonna do that... now gay culture is everywhere. Even the average str8 guy knows what grindr is. It's a v scary time in the world but I do think (at least in the US) VERY SLOWLY there has been more acceptance of guys experimenting. Still not to the degree where women can hook up with each other and no one bats an eye but I do think there's been some movement there so guys are more open to hooking up with other guys/trans. HOWEVER, how many of them will openly disclose it, idk.

But I will say trans women get the hottest and best looking guys... easily. My type is gym bros and I still get them but not nearly at the rate I would if I was trans or CD. Also, honestly men are horny all the time and with the apps like grindr, etc u have easy access to sex literally with one click so of course even guys who are str8 or bi are going to tap into that world even if they prefer women, it's quick and easy sex basically every guys dream.

Edited by imabadkid

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

"Str8" & DL men interested in trans have always existed, they're just more open about it as its become more accepted.

But Masc4Masc gays are still very much a thing and always will be.

And transitioning for financial reasons is kinda the pits....I'll pray for them.

Because attraction has never been about ***** or ******. It's always been about masculinity and feminity. 

Edit: The stars in place of p-e-n-i-s and v-a-g-i-n-a is a little much ATRL. Those are their proper names. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Can the straight men man of atrl please enlighten us???

Also I’ve never understood if these “straight” men are seeking “chicks w/ d*cks” as a fetish or if they are only attracted to trans women who have had bottom surgery??? Sorry if that question is crass or offensive, I’m just genuinely curious 

4 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Also I’ve never understood if these “straight” men are seeking “chicks w/ d*cks” as a fetish or if they are only attracted to trans women who have had bottom surgery??? Sorry if that question is crass or offensive, I’m just genuinely curious 

from what I know IRL and what I see on OF most of them like them to keep their p*nis. Here's the weird thing about straight men, they're obsessed with d*ck. Does not mean they want to suck one but straight men have this weird fixation with it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I know you're probably kiking but transitioning for shallow reasons like this is dead wrong. Leave it to the people who truly feel that way inside....because even then, they are still dealing with conflict and confusion. Medically transitioning is no joke and nothing to play with; it's not a costume or a remedy for things like this.

And a lot of trans people have difficulty in the dating world. Do not let social media or horny men fool you into thinking it's that easy with a multitude of options. Sex does not equal romance or love.

wow, in a sea of a dumpster fire thread, you are truly a shining light….literally wtf is going on in this thread :biblio:

y’all wanna transition and make your life 100x harder just to get hotter men? :deadbanana2:

but i agree that straight men are hotter :chick3: (maybe because you have more choices when it comes to them compared to non str8 men idk) 

The way some gays here would rather transition despite not having any trans-related experiences before that actual trans people have and struggle to go through, just to hook up with straight men. The superficiality and lack of self-respect, whew

ZsOvYv1.gif

Ya'll need to have more faith in yourselves and really get out of your heads :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

y’all wanna transition and make your life 100x harder just to get hotter men? :deadbanana2:

but i agree that straight men are hotter :chick3: (maybe because you have more choices when it comes to them compared to non str8 men idk) 

I actually don't agree that straight men are hotter. I mean where I live there's not even a gay bar, or any type of gay scene for me to specifically make that difference but from what I see on twitter(which ofc without a doubt is just a small bubble) gay guys outshine the straights by a mile. But there is this thing with us humans, all included, that prohibited is much more luring that what already is available. Eve bit the apple after all. So the idea and curiosity of having something that is prohibited (straight guys) is what makes the whole thing much much more exciting and adds the adrenaline rush. But what bothers me, is that these straight? men (are they even straight if they are having sex with fem gays and trans people with dicks?) are afraid of getting labelled anything else than STRAIGHT, not wanting to fight a battle, the soldiers of which are the ones they are having sex with. And from my experience or what I've heard from friends is that these men, a big part of them married, are the first ones to show homophobic rage in topics related to gay and trans people, thinking that this way they are distancing themselves from the truth and hiding better. What I've been thinking ALOT lately is that straight men and a loooot of dom, dl gays think that penetration is power, and even tho not loudly they have this degrading kink, where they lead and have the power with no feelings whatsoever for the person they're having the experience with. And these are not the men to be counted on when they are the first to benefit from our community and even first-er? to throw us under the bus, so this whole idea of transitioning, or get up and work just to get a shiny and rock hard body only for the sake of getting them is ridiculous in my opinion.

But oh well who am I to give any say as to who has sex with who, horniness is a sheytan.   

It's that and open relationships I've noticed really taking off, or people just becoming more honest with themselves and what they want—to some extent. It's hard to just find a monogamous relationship. :psyduck:

8 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

I actually don't agree that straight men are hotter. I mean where I live there's not even a gay bar, or any type of gay scene for me to specifically make that difference but from what I see on twitter(which ofc without a doubt is just a small bubble) gay guys outshine the straights by a mile. But there is this thing with us humans, all included, that prohibited is much more luring that what already is available. Eve bit the apple after all. So the idea and curiosity of having something that is prohibited (straight guys) is what makes the whole thing much much more exciting and adds the adrenaline rush. But what bothers me, is that these straight? men (are they even straight if they are having sex with fem gays and trans people with dicks?) are afraid of getting labelled anything else than STRAIGHT, not wanting to fight a battle, the soldiers of which are the ones they are having sex with. And from my experience or what I've heard from friends is that these men, a big part of them married, are the first ones to show homophobic rage in topics related to gay and trans people, thinking that this way they are distancing themselves from the truth and hiding better. What I've been thinking ALOT lately is that straight men and a loooot of dom, dl gays think that penetration is power, and even tho not loudly they have this degrading kink, where they lead and have the power with no feelings whatsoever for the person they're having the experience with. And these are not the men to be counted on when they are the first to benefit from our community and even first-er? to throw us under the bus, so this whole idea of transitioning, or get up and work just to get a shiny and rock hard body only for the sake of getting them is ridiculous in my opinion.

But oh well who am I to give any say as to who has sex with who, horniness is a sheytan.   

I agree with most of what you said especially about men not being straight if they’re into fem gays… if you have sex with boys then you’re NOT straight no matter how much you twist it. That’s why it’s hilarious when gays say they “turned” a straight man when that man isn’t straight to begin with. 

The prohibited stuff also applies to these men (especially the married ones) that’s why they’re seeking fem gays and trans individuals

I have to disagree with the first part though, I think that what you see on Twitter is different from real life. I find that most gay men are similar to each other personality wise and you get more variety with straight men. I’ve fallen for straight men my whole life (not because they’re straight) even when I was living in a big city with a big lgbtq+ community. 

masc4masc is so dumb bcs it's foundation is literally the gym, the most glamorous, non masculine thing (unless you're aiming to actually lift very heavy weights, which those gays are NOT)

20 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

I agree with most of what you said especially about men not being straight if they’re into fem gays… if you have sex with boys then you’re NOT straight no matter how much you twist it. That’s why it’s hilarious when gays say they “turned” a straight man when that man isn’t straight to begin with. 

The prohibited stuff also applies to these men (especially the married ones) that’s why they’re seeking fem gays and trans individuals

I have to disagree with the first part though, I think that what you see on Twitter is different from real life. I find that most gay men are similar to each other personality wise and you get more variety with straight men. I’ve fallen for straight men my whole life (not because they’re straight) even when I was living in a big city with a big lgbtq+ community. 

Oh yes totally, i see and understand that youre talking from firsthand experience, and ofc I can not not agree with you. But as I said I am really conscious that I'm probably not the right person to say a concrete thing on that because, if youre gay, you have to hide it really well in my country, and there are no gay spaces or bars to meet people and make such difference between gays and straights, be it physically or personality wise. But twitter is somehow the only small window I have for this point of view and even then I know that is just a small bubble of the humongous reality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

where-wherearethey.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.