Doja asks fans to make PTTR go #1

favorite crime

what happened to arts not the charts? has she reverted back to making cash-grabs?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

okay? 

lets do it 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

what happened to arts not the charts? has she reverted back to making cash-grabs?

She playing in the haters faces basically.  Re-read the caption.   

:ahh: 

She know her team already told her she has the #1.  Lol.  

• Like 8

I guess she needs to die now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Rev8
Yall reported me and nothing ended up happening. Da **** are yall so confused about??
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

2nd time they tried to cancel her right ? I remember back in 2020  after Say So smashed she was cancelled for old post on a message board or something? The way she Just comes back with smash hits lol 

• Thanks 1

She doesn't need to ask the fans anything

The GP already made Paint the Town Red a worldwide smash

• Like 2

Maybe if those stan update accounts were still grinding for you....Doja sis, apologize to them and send them free vinyls for that #1. :foxaylove3:

Demons is much better but ok. Also isn’t it pretty much locked in at this point!? 

Trashes her fans for being parasocial and then begs them to make her go #1, being incredibly parasocial :rip: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Interesting.  Discourse on Twitter is that they think she’s referring to Spotify Global #1.  And BTS fans are pissed.  :rip: 

But yeah, we should make it go #1 there too.  :celestial5:

• Haha 1

with all the racists going number 1 lately, its time for a satanist to have their turn! :cm: :razzle: :flame:

I been noticing that her posts have been very direct without addressing her fan base by their name. 

As a joke :rip:

Just say you want the number 1 stop with the acting 

Insufferable 

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm on the fence about who the lesser evil is between the annoying, overly entitled Twitter stans and her edgelord ass

I find it weird when people try and shame artists for wanting their song to go #1

• Like 2

Y'all hate it so much when artists care about their success and numbers, but hate it just as much when they don't (ie. Taylor refusing to push "Cruel Summer"). What do you want? :rip: 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.