Favorite things about life?

Revolution

Aespa, Girls' Generation, Kpop, pop music, Precure, anime,  Family, Friends, Work From Home, Food, ASMR and Sleep :heart:

9 hours ago, zasderfght said:

When I was in my early 20s, I thought the answer was a boyfriend. 

Now that I'm approaching my later 20s, the answer is myself. I love my partner-- don't get me wrong. But when you realize even someone you love to the moon and back is flawed (and so are you-- don't get it twisted), you start to appreciate your strengths and what you contribute to your partner's life (and other people's lives) and the impact other people can have on your life (as you grow out of friendships, you start to become more particular about your inner circle of friends, and the freedom with that choice and the quality of friendships is really great). I just know no matter if my current boyfriend remains my boyfriend forever, he turns into my husband, I'm with someone else, or I'm single, I am my best caretaker. I can take care of myself financially. I am an expert on my body. I know how to enjoy and amuse myself. I know how to love and nurture myself. Proper self-care is probably the answer to your question. 

:monkey: this is actually beautiful 

6 minutes ago, KKW said:

:monkey: this is actually beautiful 

Thank you :heart:

12 minutes ago, Kuromi said:

Getting high

Proper self-care is my primary/main answer, but I can't lie, I love edibles and psychedelics just a bit too much :razzle:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.