Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bears01

• Trent W

Top Posters In This Topic

They look like mother-son

But Men in their 50/60s date women 25-35 all the time so I won’t keep going

I know it taste so good he must have the greatest man musk omfg… PLEASE JUST ONE SNIFF

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, touch said:

Every couple getting a divorce in 2023 but them

Ariana Grande needs to wreck this home. If she does it, we'll love her again!

• Haha 7

People are so nasty to that woman over the age gap. You have no idea what their relationship is like. They've been married for eleven years! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Stunnah said:

People are so nasty to that woman over the age gap. You have no idea what their relationship is like. They've been married for eleven years! 

The problem is that she met him when he was a minor and their relationship started growing

If he was 25+ and her like 40 that’s kind of not too bad

1 minute ago, Stunnah said:

We DO know she groomed him when he was a still a TEENAGER and she was the director of the film he was starring in. 

I guess you're okay with middle-aged people GROOMING teenagers :michael:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Imagine having that n*t in you every night :jonny3:

Bet it can still make her fertile even past menopause. :jonny3:

Omg she is one lucky woman

She surely worked hard to get him tho

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

29 minutes ago, Trent W said:

The problem is that she met him when he was a minor and their relationship started growing

If he was 25+ and her like 40 that’s kind of not too bad

Well unless he speaks out against it then it's not really up to members of the public to intervene and tell him to end the relationship.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

43 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

This + people keep lying about how they met/making up grooming accusations and all this other bs to the point where i hope she stays with him :rip: yall don’t care about the fact that he’s being “groomed ”, you’re just mad you can’t have him. And even if he was single, he wouldn’t want you so what exactly is the point of all this.

like the user above said, unless he speaks out on this, all this weird ass speculation needs to stop. you don’t know anything going on with them because you don’t know them :rip:

Edited by Bussea
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

We DO know she groomed him when he was a still a TEENAGER and she was the director of the film he was starring in. 

Quit talking like you actually know them personally :rip: he’s a man in his 30’s, if he had a problem with it, I’m sure he’d have said something about it by now. 

Beyonce started dating Jay Z when she was 19 and he was in his 30’s. If they were of legal age (18+) it’s none of your damn business

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

just like youre okay with thirsting over people committing hate crimes towards poc

girl gone somewhere with this fake outrage. 

Edited by Bussea
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Quit talking like you actually know them personally :rip: he’s a man in his 30’s, if he had a problem with it, I’m sure he’d have said something about it by now. 

Beyonce started dating Jay Z when she was 19 and he was in his 30’s. If they were of legal age (18+) it’s none of your damn business

That was also creepy, but also Sam knew Aaron before he was an adult. Also usually victims of grooming don't see themselves as victims because that's how the grooming works...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.