Goosebumps | New Hulu X Disney+ series premiering Oct 13

genetic fail

Ooooooh this looks like it might be good, Goosebumps was iconic growing up in the 90's. This looks like it might be even darker, looking forward to watching this

• Like 1

I am excited :duca: Loved the 90s Goosebumps show and the first movie with Dylan Minnette was good! The second one sucked.

Ahhhh my childhood :jonny5: So excited. I eat every iteration up 

They seem way too old for goosebumps when the books are about tweens. It's like what they did with the giver.

I've always loved Goosebumps, hope this will be good.

Guys was there an episode where a boy was kinda invisible and everyone just were ignoring him? I swear I watched something like that and it scared the **** out of me but idk where was this episode from

22 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Guys was there an episode where a boy was kinda invisible and everyone just were ignoring him? I swear I watched something like that and it scared the **** out of me but idk where was this episode from

Could be the "Let's Get Invisible" episode:

"Max finds a sort of magic mirror on his birthday. It can make him become invisible and he and his friends start playing a game with it. Soon Max realizes that he is losing control over invisibility and it takes longer every time to come back. Will the next invisibility be permanent?"

or

"My Best Friend is Invisible":

"Two friends investigate a creepy house, known as "Hedge House", in their neighborhood as research for a school term paper. Someone - or something - follows one of them home, claiming to be lonely and only looking for a friend. When the boy spurns the friendship of this invisible pal, the "ghost" gets angry. But is it a ghost or something else?"

3 minutes ago, KBax said:

Could be the "Let's Get Invisible" episode:

"Max finds a sort of magic mirror on his birthday. It can make him become invisible and he and his friends start playing a game with it. Soon Max realizes that he is losing control over invisibility and it takes longer every time to come back. Will the next invisibility be permanent?"

Hmmm I guess it might be this one... I remember someone trying to help the invisible boy and they were asking his parents and teachers about him and they were like yeah, he's somewhere around but he was stuck in the invisibilty. 

38 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Hmmm I guess it might be this one... I remember someone trying to help the invisible boy and they were asking his parents and teachers about him and they were like yeah, he's somewhere around but he was stuck in the invisibilty. 

This is bugging me now lol... after reading them more I think it might be My Best Friend is Invisible. You got me wanting to know now too :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, KBax said:

This is bugging me now lol... after reading them more I think it might be My Best Friend is Invisible. You got me wanting to know now too :gaycat7:

It was definitely from the show because I watched it on Jetix and I don’t think they had another show like that. I will watch that episode later if it’s on YT and tell ya. I also remember a photo from class being there but I can’t remember if the point was that he was invisible on this photo or that he was there and people showed it to main character as a proof that this boy existed? The creepy thing about this episode was that he was invisible in a sense that everyone kept ignoring him and not that he disappeared 

25 minutes ago, KBax said:

It wasn’t it… maybe my memory is messing with me but I’m pretty sure the plot of this episode was - main character was helping a boy who believed to be invisible. They visited his parents and he asked about the boy and mom was like “oh yeah he’s probably upstairs in his room” but he was right there with them! And there were school school scenes too, like the main character was investigating whole thing. 

maybe it was a different show or even a movie? But it was on Jetix tho and goosebumps was always there too :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

It wasn’t it… maybe my memory is messing with me but I’m pretty sure the plot of this episode was - main character was helping a boy who believed to be invisible. They visited his parents and he asked about the boy and mom was like “oh yeah he’s probably upstairs in his room” but he was right there with them! And there were school school scenes too, like the main character was investigating whole thing. 

maybe it was a different show or even a movie? But it was on Jetix tho and goosebumps was always there too :gaycat6:

I feel like I have seen this before as well.... definitely a show and Goosebumps would've been my first guess too. But it was so long ago I honestly can't remember but I can see it in my head... maybe it was an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Idk this is going to bug me now lol :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, KBax said:

I feel like I have seen this before as well.... definitely a show and Goosebumps would've been my first guess too. But it was so long ago I honestly can't remember but I can see it in my head... maybe it was an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Idk this is going to bug me now lol :deadbanana2:

I couldn’t find it anywhere. This is kinda creepy lol

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I couldn’t find it anywhere. This is kinda creepy lol

We're in our own twilight zone/alternate universe Goosebump episode 

Its The Only Explanation That Makes Any Sense Barack Obama GIF - Its The Only Explanation That Makes Any Sense Barack Obama Michelle Obama GIFs

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.