A public appeal to ATRL for information

Kylie Jenner

Good evening ATRLers all over the world. 

I am currently reopening a cold case in my life that once shook me to the core. Two years ago I was stalked by someone and received various gifts in the mail sent through Amazon’s gifting service. They were all in some way, shape or form related to the practice of body building. I am a twink with a 26 inch waist - not a body builder. 

I managed to track down the man who sent these gifts however he said that they were intended for someone else, technically a different “me” as the person was using my full name and address at the time. He said that he met this person through a website, the details of which the man would not tell me. He told me how he works for the Church and said he felt “very embarrassed” by the whole situation. The only details I managed to recover from the scene are documented in the image below. 

1-F0-D5430-FBC4-4295-A692-F24-B37-C719-B

(The man’s identity has been disguised to maintain privacy)

I am currently in the process of trying to understand why and how this happened to me and would appreciate any leads I can get. Maybe one of you did this to me. Maybe someone knows the website in question. Maybe it will remain a mystery forever… but for now, I am still struggling to rebuild my life and live with the fact I have no idea who did this to me. 

This has been a public appeal for information approved by @Kylie Jenner. Thank you for your service. 

• Like 3

The "disguise" :bibliahh:

But in all seriousness that's super scary. But feel free to redirect those gifts to me.

• Haha 2

It sounds like someone is using your identity on a dating site or similar, it’s identity theft, it can happen if a website that holds your personal details gets hacked, sometimes it’s targeted and sometimes you’re just unlucky. I don’t think you’re in danger or anything and if nothings happened in those two years you should be fine but keep an eye on your credit history and stuff to make sure bank accounts aren’t being opened in your name and stuff.

• Like 4

one time i got a package in the mail and it was filled with seashells . just lots and lots of seashells . must’ve been at least 50 . after doing a lot of hunting i found that someone from a financial domination website i hadn’t used in 6 years sent me them through an amazon wishlist id completely forgotten about

• Haha 2

Nobody I know in any of the bodybuilding communities I am part of has ever mentioned a site like that.

Maybe it was your parents trying to subtly tell you your twink days are over, it's time to bulk up

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

That's such a strange thing for someone to do?

I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope you get your answers :heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

It sounds like someone is using your identity on a dating site or similar, it’s identity theft, it can happen if a website that holds your personal details gets hacked, sometimes it’s targeted and sometimes you’re just unlucky. I don’t think you’re in danger or anything and if nothings happened in those two years you should be fine but keep an eye on your credit history and stuff to make sure bank accounts aren’t being opened in your name and stuff.

I think what makes me think this was targeted was the fact these gifts were sent to an address I had just moved to and the only people that knew I was living there were my housemates, family and landlord. Sometimes I wonder whether it was within my own circle that someone potentially sold my details, or worse, pretended to be me for the sake of satisfying a closeted Christian. 

1 minute ago, DeepEnd said:

Find out who his wife is and extort him for money. 

I recently found out that some of the gifts came from another man who is a father of triplets. I have yet to contact him. 

:swim2:

25 minutes ago, CBC said:

honestly im envious... the only free stuff strangers give me is stds :monkey:

17HSMdI.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I think what makes me think this was targeted was the fact these gifts were sent to an address I had just moved to and the only people that knew I was living there were my housemates, family and landlord. Sometimes I wonder whether it was within my own circle that someone potentially sold my details, or worse, pretended to be me for the sake of satisfying a closeted Christian. 

I think you hit the nail on the head.

3 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I thought you were trans?

I said I had gender dysphoria once in a thread :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.