Palestinian president: “Hitler fought the Jews because they were filthy moneylenders”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He also called Ashkenazi Jews fake Jews and Khazars. Just wow. And he’s supposed to be the moderate voice of Palestinian leadership.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Thumbs Down 2

The official Israel twitter is such a mess.

• Haha 1

Fake News. Abbas did not say that “Hitler was right in fighting the Jews”.

And this doesn’t take away from the fact that Israel is an illegitimate apartheid state….

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

And this doesn’t take away from the fact that Israel is an illegitimate apartheid state….

Not y’all reporting me for stating facts? :rip: Israel is an apartheid state.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Surprise surprise... 

Where are the antisemitic ATRLers now? 

FYI, pro-Palestinian ≠ antisemitic

• Like 7

No one should care what this grifting despotic loser has to say. Abbas isn't the dually elected president of the Palestinian Authority - they haven't held elections since 2005 and his term expired in 2009. He doesn't represent Palestinians because they haven't had a choice in his continued leadership. Next :zzz:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mercurialworld said:

FYI, pro-Palestinian ≠ antisemitic

FYI Saying Hiter was right is. 

• Like 7

Why is antisemitism becoming more common? It’s so disgusting… what happened to the Jewish population LESS THAN A CENTURY ago will forget plague the human race… just pure evil. Anyone who says otherwise is a ******* Nazi in my book 

• Like 4

These comments are not good, but neither is Israel’s illegal occupation of a a foreign nation’s land and apartheid state.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Sis… I watched the entire 7 minute video that’s linked in the OP and Abbas did NOT say “Hitler was right in fighting the Jews”. The OP lied. 

7 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Sis… I watched the entire 7 minute video that’s linked in the OP and Abbas did NOT say “Hitler was right in fighting the Jews”. The OP lied. 

I changed the title if that bothered you so much. Even tho he clearly implied that by saying that Hitler ‘fought the Jews’ because they were inflicting suffering on the German nation, and not because of antisemitism.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

He literally implies that they deserved what was coming for them. Don't be dumb :rip:

OT: Disgusting but not shocking

Wasn't OP supposedly permabanned for being rabidly anti-Palestinian? Weird that they somehow haven't changed even after being given a second chance.

28 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

No one should care what this grifting despotic loser has to say. Abbas isn't the dually elected president of the Palestinian Authority - they haven't held elections since 2005 and his term expired in 2009. He doesn't represent Palestinians because they haven't had a choice in his continued leadership. Next :zzz:

Spill it sis.

15 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

OP is a Zionist bot who literally believes that, and I quote, "Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism". Don't even bother with them sis ffff. I thought they were permabanned and yet here we are.....

OT: Abbas is garbage and useless. He does't represent Palestinians and the vast majority don't even like him. Some of what he said is wrong, but what we're not gonna do is let you and the clown ass account @Israel weaponize this to spread your nasty zionist propaganda. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

...Well yes!

41 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

And that has to do what with being an apartheid state

The whole Palestine-Israel conflict is so complicated. Palestine deserves its land back but they are so antisemitic. They have reasons to be that but it makes it so hard to support them sometimes. On the other hand Israel continues to commit war crimes instead of just letting them be. It’s pretty much a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, onapearl said:

These conversations are always so frustrating...

There’s no way to have a conversation on the Palestine-Israel situation. It’s one of the most contentious issues in the world at the moment. Even in the most academic circles it can lead to heated debates. 

Hitler's actions and the Holocaust were unequivocally driven by anti-Semitic beliefs, not just economic or political reasons