Why does YBWM connects so much with sports people?

FolkLover1989

This is just one example of countless videos I have seen of this song being performed at many stadiums in America and even in some Asian countries during sport championship etc...

What's so special about this? Personally I love this song but I never thought straight men will love it so much

yes there is a drug in it makes sports men and sport fans horny about it, I don't what it is

I absolutely adore this song and always found it way superior to Love Story so i'm glad to see straight guys give it the respect it deserves :clap3:

That is weird, I'd think Shake It Off would be her sports anthem to shake off the nerves or whatever and with its marching band beat

Maybe it's cause YBWM is so silly and innocent and it's everyone's childhood anthem whereas her other hits came later and aren't as nostalgic yet

To be blunt it’s the music video (and lyrics). She subliminally connected to the song to the high school experience of a sports boy dating a cheerleader while having the girl next door secretly in love with him. It doesn’t GET more all American than that :deadbanana4:

But rightfully so. This song is going to go down as a classic. What a solid melody, great lyrics, and lively performance. YBWM and 22 seem to be her songs that straight men enjoy the most lol :rip: 

If you didn't catch that they are joking... Idk what to tell you

But it's a classic :clap3: promo is promo

It’s a catchy country pop song and country = Murica = American football = football bros won’t be threatened liking this song will make them less masc :lmao: also most of their gfs are probably Swifties