Indiana University Jewish student threatens to assault Palestinian, uni says nothing

Jjang

Disgusting behavior. The self victimization is just disgusting.

A Jewish Israel-supporting person trying to displace a Palestinian person, what a surprise.

Edited by Sombre

What a stupid, racist little *****. I hope she gets kicked out of the college. Send her to "Israel" and show her what they do to Palestinians. Oh wait, she won't care. 

The mere existence of a Palestinian is enough for Zionists to panic and get angry. Zionists villainize Palestinians because they lived (and continue to live) on land that Zionists want, and they're mad that Palestinians didn't roll out the red carpet for them to take Palestine, hence why Zionists resorted to ethnic cleansing in 1948 and multiple times since then.

The 'crime' of the Palestinians - as far as Zionists are concerned - is existing on land that allegedly 'belongs' to Jewish people because of an ancient kingdom that existed there over 2,000 years ago. What kind of ****** up logic is that? And the worst part is that this ****** logic is why Zionists think it's ok to be violent towards Palestinians, whether by physically attacking them, shooting them, restricting or removing their freedom of movement, stealing or demolishing their homes, dropping bombs on them, and the list goes on.

I've met Jewish people in real life who are nothing like this girl here. They sympathize with the Palestinian plight and want nothing to do with the state of Israel. And yet, Zionists continue to claim that their views reflect the views of all Jews, which in turn results in growing negative perceptions of Jewish people as a result of Israeli acts against Palestinians.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, HereInMyHead said:

The mere existence of a Palestinian is enough for Zionists to panic and get angry. Zionists villainize Palestinians because they lived (and continue to live) on land that Zionists want, and they're mad that Palestinians didn't roll out the red carpet for them to take Palestine, hence why Zionists resorted to ethnic cleansing in 1948 and multiple times since then.

The 'crime' of the Palestinians - as far as Zionists are concerned - is existing on land that allegedly 'belongs' to Jewish people because of an ancient kingdom that existed there over 2,000 years ago. What kind of ****** up logic is that? And the worst part is that this ****** logic is why Zionists think it's ok to be violent towards Palestinians, whether by physically attacking them, shooting them, restricting or removing their freedom of movement, stealing or demolishing their homes, dropping bombs on them, and the list goes on.

I've met Jewish people in real life who are nothing like this girl here. They sympathize with the Palestinian plight and want nothing to do with the state of Israel. And yet, Zionists continue to claim that their views reflect the views of all Jews, which in turn results in growing negative perceptions of Jewish people as a result of Israeli acts against Palestinians.

I cannot even begin to express to you how many times I’ve seen faces drop just at the mere statement of me saying “I’m Palestinian” :rip: it’s so dehumanizing and exhausting. 

“You’re not Palestinian, you are ARAB!!” 

“no such thing” 

“your country doesn’t exist because it never achieved independence” 

“so you support Hamas? are you a terrorist?” 

“Palestinians don’t exist, you are an ISRAELI ARAB” 

“If you’re Palestinians, go live in Gaza!” (read: you deserve to live in an area under constant genocide) 

Israel has the right to exist, yall have 20+ muslim countries!!!”

(and then I tell them I’m Christian and that sends them to another rampage) 

I’m sure a lot of yall who you have Palestinian friends notice that they don’t shut up about being Palestinians… it’s a psychological response to constantly having our identity, culture, dialect, folklore, and nationalities erased on every level smh. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I cannot even begin to express to you how many times I’ve seen faces drop just at the mere statement of me saying “I’m Palestinian” :rip: it’s so dehumanizing and exhausting. 

“no such thing” 

“If you’re Palestinians, go live in Gaza!” (read: you deserve to live in an area under constant genocide) 

I’m sure a lot of yall who you have Palestinian friends notice that they don’t shut up about being Palestinians… it’s a psychological response to constantly having our identity, culture, dialect, folklore, and nationalities erased on every level smh. 

Being a Christian Arab alone sends so many people into a spiral.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

“no such thing” 

It's funny how Zionists think that "Arabs" and "Jews" are just two massive groups of people. There are Palestinian Arabs, Egyptian Arabs, Iraqi Arabs, Yemeni Arabs, Omani Arabs, Syrian Arabs, etc. and they are all different groups of people. I've seen Zionists telling Palestinians to go live in Jordan/Egypt/Lebanon as if all of these countries are interchangeable just because they speak Arabic :skull: Zionists also group all Jews together, even though plenty of Jews don't relate to Israel or Zionism, and also Ethiopian Jews, Moroccan Jews, Turkish Jews, etc. are all obviously going to have different experiences despite sharing the same religion.

The Zionists who claim Palestine isn't "real" have the same logic as European colonizers who dismissed the rights of the native peoples of the Americas, Australia and many parts of Africa because they didn't have defined borders or a European-style nation-state, so therefore it wasn't 'really' their land and could be stolen by Europeans.

Also, there was no such thing as an "Israeli" before 1948, so it's rich coming from them when they start claiming that Palestinians don't "exist" (like Golda Meir did, even though she happily lived in a house that belonged to a Palestinian family).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 9:48 AM, Jjang said:

“no such thing” 

It's amazing how evergreen this is, and it shows how what happened on October 7, just over a month after this thread lived and died, as with many threads detailing systemic atrocities that Palestinians face both in occupied territories and as part of the diaspora of refugees, was not "the beginning of everything" as Zionists would have us all believe.

It also just shows how really, things have stayed the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.