Beyonce Tributes Tia and Tamera Mowry After Seeing In Audience

Lose My Breath

What a queen, doing this right on the spot

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I know they were over the moon! They love them some Beyoncé! Can’t wait to hear it from them how excited they were.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

I know they were over the moon! They love them some Beyoncé! Can’t wait to hear it from them how excited they were.

I love that she on the spot pulled that OLD song out, just to tribute them and show them love. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

this

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I love that she on the spot pulled that OLD song out, just to tribute them and show them love. 

Right!! I mean they’re all around the same age and Beyoncé was out there performing at the same time so I know she knew the song. 

The song wasn’t even major or anything but the fact she even remembered is great. It’s a lowkey bop tbh. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rogue said:

Right!! I mean they’re all around the same age and Beyoncé was out there performing at the same time so I know she knew the song. 

The song wasn’t even major or anything but the fact she even remembered is great. It’s a lowkey bop tbh. 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

spacer.png

Soo gorgeous! :WAP:

• Like 1

You can tell the guitarist was confused and kind of panicking for a moment there :skull:

• Haha 8

That was so perfectly executed and incorporated into the track. 

It’s not the first time she does this, she even incorporated “turn the fan on” during 1+1 too :dies: talented queen.

2 hours ago, Likingstars said:

You can tell the guitarist was confused and kind of panicking for a moment there :skull:

lol they better get on the good foot. The queen is a musician and expects her live band to know how to improvise if need be.

This is so adorbs. Voices and Girls Tyme were on the circuit around the same time. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Like 1

Now this is TALENT. Bey might not play multiple instruments but her musicality rivals those that do. That is a god given talent and genius level of truly knowing music and how to incorporate it on the fly like that. Impeccable and seamless. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Now this is TALENT. Bey might not play multiple instruments but her musicality rivals those that do. That is a god given talent and genius level of truly knowing music and how to incorporate it on the fly like that. Impeccable and seamless. 

say that!!! her musical intuition is incredible

• Thanks 1

Ooop, queens!

This is so cute! I love how much she respects other artists and her musical talents are just next level. :clap3: She's amazing.

Other than the fact that she's such a master musician, we have examples and examples of this happening, she just understands music and never misses; most importantly it's wonderful how much of a LOVER she just is. She loves music and people to death and always goes out of her way to show appreciation. 

Edited by BnPac
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

At this point you cannot convince me she's not the most talented person in the history of humanity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, legend things! Only a few people can pull this off and of course, Bey is one of them, absolutely iconic and such a wholesome moment!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.