"Explosive diarrhea" inside plane makes pilot to turn back & land, "sprayed all over"

Psylocke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psylocke

• magazine

• Talento

• better than revenge

yummy yummy in my tummy

Ew and the fact that passengers probably had to step on it to get out. I'd quit if I was the cleaning crew. 

How could that even happen? **** dripping from the ceiling? How did the stuff get out of his pants? SO many questions :rip: 

6 hours ago, Daddy said:

How could that even happen? **** dripping from the ceiling? How did the stuff get out of his pants? SO many questions :rip: 

same here :rip:

Heinous, to turn around from Virginia to Atlanta they probably had to sit in it for like 2 hours :rip: I would need free flights for life 

also getting off of a plane is already a disaster so imagine the logistical nightmare of having to land, re-check luggage, get a new plane etc. omg :mazen: 

Edited by Cyanide

I feel so sorry for the flight attendants and other passengers who had to board another long flight while the vanilla **** scent still lingering around them :skull:

On 9/5/2023 at 10:03 PM, Almodusa said:

Imagine sitting next to diarrhea while waitin for the plane to return :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.