Diana Ross sings Beyoncé Happy Birthday at the RWT

AxelFox

I love that Bey took the time to thank her for her contributions to music in front of a stadium full of people, too. She goes out of her way to acknowledge the people that came before her.

• Like 11

Wow! From one Queen to another Queen! :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Love this! And I love how gracious and appreciative Beyoncé is of the legends that came before her. She's such a class act. :heart:

• Like 1

Returning the favor gracefully. 

I love that Beyoncé told her to her : there'll be no me without you, thank you for opening the door for me".

I'm so happy that the big 4 of her life growing up : MJ, Prince, Diana and Tina were just as enamored by her as she worshiped them. It has to be the greatest feeling. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

me going to bed watching Bey sing happy birthday to Diana 4 years ago and waking up to Diana singing happy birthday to Bey 

two legends :clap3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Returning the favor gracefully. 

I love that Beyoncé told her to her : there'll be no me without you, thank you for opening the door for me".

I'm so happy that the big 4 of her life growing up : MJ, Prince, Diana and Tina were just as enamored by her as she worshiped them. It has to be the greatest feeling. 

Beyoncé worshipped Donna Summer too didnt she?

Has Donna Summer talked about her ?

OT: Which legend bothers to get on stage to sing happy birthday if it was not for the Queen Bee? :jonny:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Beyoncé worshipped Donna Summer too didnt she?

Has Donna Summer talked about her ?

That’s correct. Donna Summer spoke about her and compared her to Diana Ross and said she proud of who Beyoncé has become and called her a “formidable person” 

OT: I’m so happy seeing this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I love this! It's giving legendary. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.