Crowd cheering for Blue Ivy goes viral on Twitter

naval23

Imagine having BEYONCÉ as your mother. A powerhouse, a goddess, a billionaire, THE MOTHER. :alexz:

• Like 5

Back in the day, people were calling Blue Ivy all kinds of names. Now at 11? She's way prettier, talented, lovely, and iconic than those grown adults.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

she’s not even good. 

How good were you at your current job at age 11?

• Like 1

I am rooting for her and hopefully she brings something to the table. But I can also see her as another Willow or jaden smith though.  Eventually she won’t have any drive and just feel too much pressure to live up to her parents legacy.  Where she just settle as an influencer. 

hopefully I am dead wrong and we actually see passion. 

41 minutes ago, Junlin said:

she’s not even good. 

she's on stage at stadiums and you're on the internet, be for real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I am rooting for her and hopefully she brings something to the table. But I can also see her as another Willow or jaden smith though.  Eventually she won’t have any drive and just feel too much pressure to live up to her parents legacy.  Where she just settle as an influencer. 

hopefully I am dead wrong and we actually see passion. 

By Blue’s age Willow had already released three singles, one of them featuring Nicki Minaj. Clearly they put her under much more pressure at a younger age. Blue is slowly doing her thing and if she doesn’t want to be in show business she won’t.

For all we know, Blue could take another route when she becomes an adult. Shes doing a good job too. As of now, she's enjoying time with her LEGENDARY mother on stage. 99.999999999 percent of heauxs can't relate.

3 hours ago, Junlin said:

she’s not even good. 

This is gross to say about an 11 year old kid

• Like 4

Blue Ivy is such a little star. She’s gonna do big things once she grows up just like her mom.

I feel like she could end up in the entertainment industry. Blue can literally do or Bey anything she wants. Blue Ivy the highest grossing female Director? Check! Blue Ivy the super film producer that owns her own production company? Check! Blue Ivy the EGOT actress? Check! Blue Ivy the legendary singer/performer? Check!!! Signs are pointing there. Regardless of her choices, wherever Blue lands, she'll go far and will always be set for life. 

8 hours ago, furunculus said:

the nepotism….

Oh no, all the other people she beat out for the role of dancing next to her mother on stage for 2 minutes... Come on everyone, get the pitchforks! :sadviolin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.