Meghan Markle, her mom, and Harry spotted dancing at Renaissance World Tour

Jotham

I'm really happy for her! She's having the time of her life! I hope she's not paying attention to the haters.

• Like 5

Even if you believe the absolute worst of what people say about her (I don't), it's nice to see someone who was clearly miserable under the attack of relentless racism and sexism just having a good time.

• Like 8

Freedom :heart2: I'm so glad she and Harry got out and can have a nice life. Kate could never do this. Meghan chose happiness over being a royal and I have so much respect for her and Harry.

• Like 1

Cute. 

She's living her best life. :clap3:

the tweets i've seen about this woman because she's dancing are absolutely ridiculous 

read the responses under this tweet: 

3 hours ago, paulie said:

the tweets i've seen about this woman because she's dancing are absolutely ridiculous 

These people are always insane. 

I love her so much. They seem like beautiful souls caught in a corrupt system met with a lot of misunderstandig.

7 hours ago, paulie said:

Tbh I never understood the hate towards her. Like, she's an adult woman????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.