Olivia Rodrigo talks about plagiarism, doesn’t confirm or deny Vampire is about Tay

KatyPrismSpirit

I am screaming at all the medium talk on the last page. :laugh::heart2:

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• FolkLover1989

• sourprint

• Badgalbriel

Need I remind you all that Olivia’s dad retweeted a tweet that praised Elvis Costello’s behavior and criticized how other artists have treated his daughter. Olivia might’ve given Taylor and Paramore credits, but she was probably pressured into doing it. No artist wants to give up 50% of their biggest songs please :deadbanana2:

Edited by JoJo
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

She hasn’t mentioned her, she just stole millions off her for 5 seconds of a song that vaguely resemble hers.

Maybe she shouldn’t continuously vomit how everything she does is diet Taylor

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, sourprint said:

as if olivia herself wasnt talented lmaoo. olivia isnt an untalented indie artist she has grammys and long history of acclamation already so do not speak on her like that? sour is much better written than their two debut albums anyways

If she was talented maybe two of her biggest hits wouldn't have been stolen :rip:

If she was talented maybe her singles wouldn't be struggling rn :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

30 minutes ago, znake said:

Why are you talking about,  Olivia never talks about Taylor, it is the media that ask her, and she is has not any problem to answer or avoid stupid questions.

Hoever Taylor bans any questions related to Olivia,  she is always controlling everything to make it look perfect and natural and we all know that is so fake

Taylor used Olivia to promote her re recordings, and then move,  she is so calculated and manipulator.

Olivia was already at #1 with drivers license before that.

And you know why interviewers don’t ask Taylor about Olivia? Because they can make subjects off limits, but when you desperately need to drum up some buzz…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeepEnd said:

If she was talented maybe two of her biggest hits wouldn't have been stolen :rip:

Plus almost all of her praise is about her songs production which is solely credited to Dan 💀

yes because having the biggest female debut of the year on spotify, #1 debut on the hot 100 and #1 song in the uk rn is considered struggling?? pushing fake narratives as always to feel god abt ur hatred. pathetic im ******* crying

theres no similarity between cruel summer to deja vu and good 4 u to misery business it was tiktoks fault to having had brought up this n then she had no choice as people were already convinced and had their sides

• Like 3

Struggling when Vampire just hit number one in the UK. OOHs truly have different standards for this girl :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 3

i dont take negative opinions on olivia rodrigo seriously coming from people who graduated before this decade yall are bitter and thats it 

• Haha 5

WAIT 50%?? damn

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

Struggling when Vampire just hit number one in the UK. OOHs truly have different standards for this girl :deadbanana2:

a reality check is neededdd... olivias album bomb is coming i wonder what they'll come up with to justify an alleged flop

10 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

How are her singles struggling? :bibliahh:

This is what struggling looks like

Edited by Insanity

5 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

do you know vampire is #1 in UK?

do you know vampire is coming for #1 on Pop radio tomorrow?

• Like 1

Just now, sourprint said:

a reality check is neededdd... olivias album bomb is coming i wonder what they'll come up with to justify an alleged flop

OOHs are prepared to post their “GUTS is a flop compared to SOUR, why?” threads even though everyone knew that Olivia wouldn’t be able to replicate the success of her first era. 

• Thanks 2

I love Taylor so much. Taylor is in my top 10 of fave singers all-time with Gaga-Kesha-Rihanna-Katy-Shakira-Madonna.....
She's my most played artist ever on LastFM
Im only a casual follower of Olivia
.....But is real sick-disgustin from Taylor to steal the money from a newcomer. So vile. A bloodsucker indeed
i love my top divas but i will never stay silent about their wrongdoings and bad steps. Morals first, then staning.

d8odz08-18a7b2ac-b45f-4c07-99ea-d1f88f90fa67.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RkOGM3ZmQyLWY5ZGQtNGJlZS1iYmJiLTM0NTE4YTMyYTZkZlwvZDhvZHowOC0xOGE3YjJhYy1iNDVmLTRjMDctOTllYS1kMWY4OGY5MGZhNjcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.E0mQfHy-1fnTfNrVNHWFq2HgzUtS8wJp7ieBflkg93cefea615fcb70d3839afba7e29c14d54203c1930e.gif24bd9c7b0409d4e3054df1d9d4c4bd88cf0b60b7_2000x2000.webp

She could totally stop this. She has the power to do everything she wants cause she's Taylor Swift but she just decided not to.
She's profiting from some of the biggest hits and biggest sources of income from Olivia
She's 4 sure threathened with Olivia. A good younger beautiful songwriter. 
Also lots of shame on Haylie Williams. Greedy people only thinkin about themselves.
Shame on Jack Antonoff. That guy is pure straight bad vibes and defended the black-asian racist matty healy

90940502_208651727234703_5236841095593197568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=1FdSKhfA7B0AX-hDZoi&_nc_ht=scontent.fbog8-1.fna&oh=00_AfBM7SmlK6waTAXvP_JPqCAbPdiQk_9O9mei_XJW7YxnZg&oe=651AC9D1154ef3e3bea275204ba5ba4333dfc375

I love Taylor but she's not the nice girl she portrays it. Just look her friends and some of her ex-friends.
Jack Antonoff-Blake LivelyRyanReynolds-The Hadids-HAIM-Lena Dunham.-Karlie Kloss...Everything looks so superficial around her.
So fake.  A bullie from the movies in the vibes of regina. Those bullies in the movies in love with bullying POC like Olivia.
Her friends are People livin in a bubble of entitlement and privilege and some of them annoying af. 
Not shocked Joe Got tired of her scheming.
She also tried to burn him with bad PR and i remember how people in Fauxmoi-Reddit exposed her shady antics. 
Her friends dumped him like he was a thrash bag too. So childish and mean

taylor-swift-2-0421-tout-d224f008f6764536b10b707160490006.jpgjoe-alwyn-3.jpg

Been following Tay since 2008 with Love Story
She is so sweet-lovely sometimes and can be real nice and the best person ever and she loves her fans deeply
but she has also an unhinged evil side. The way she has buried so many people in her career with no remorse
The way Katy Perry had to ask for forgiveness-peace when Taylor was the one wrongin her.  A narcissist.

maxresdefault.jpgtaylor-swift-music-video-07.jpgZeena_Schreck_1989_Berlin_Independence_Days_Music_Festival.jpg

Olivia was not sampling anything. One thing is Inspiration and Another sampling.
All Art-all inventions today get inspired by old ones. Is a Cycle. 
Taylor has been inspired multiple times by Lana Del Rey-Imogen Heap-Lorde.... Paramore by Old Rock bands
Do they get sued? No. Cause is just inspiration. 
Only the greediest of the greediest take money from inspiration like the marvin gaye estate.

My post can be unpopular but highly dissapointed with Taylor :emofish:  Specially with the scooter braun is "stealing from me" narrative
How can you complain about that when youre stealing the money of a newcomer and a fan of yours?
Give her money back. Stop stealing the residuals-royalties from Dejavu :giraffe:
u too Haylie. Do the right thing. Give back the money from Good For U. That even has more weight cause is a bigger hit.

And to all the people still acting like this FEUD IS FANMADE
Olivia Dad retweeted this a long time ago. The feud is very real

bdbFaWZ.png

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

50% is crazy for something that doesn’t even sound the same. we all thought that’s a stan joke or something. :dies:  a bloodsucker, indeed! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sourprint said:

theres no similarity between cruel summer to deja vu and good 4 u to misery business it was tiktoks fault to having had brought up this n then she had no choice as people were already convinced and had their sides

Once again, Olivia is literally ON RECORD talking about how she was "heavily inspired" by Cruel Summer 

So no babes, it wasn't Tiktoks fault, the call came from inside the house 

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

Once again, Olivia is literally ON RECORD talking about how she was "heavily inspired" by Cruel Summer 

So no babes, it wasn't Tiktoks fault, the call came from inside the house 

and of course once again the swiftie behavior is coming off as very on brand once again yall feel the need to shred this girl to pieces about something that had no malicious intent whatsoever but yall wanna prove yourselves right. whatever is what ill say olivia rodrigo is right on this one.

6 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Her response of being surprised people thought of Taylor clearly indicate it's not about her.

Ngl you’d have to be kinda gullible to think that Olivia’s team and label helped her record and release Vampire and at no point nobody ever told her people would link this to Taylor.

These are A-List popstars with millions invested into them. These aren’t random people releasing music on MySpace.

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, sourprint said:

have fun or not (ur probably too blind to see through taylor swift)

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, znake said:

do you know vampire is #1 in UK?

do you know vampire is coming for #1 on Pop radio tomorrow?

The UK is IRRELEVANT. That's why acts like Little Mix and Rita Ora do well there but flop in the states.

And her #1 radio is due to payola. Vampire has awful call outs and is doing worse than cruel Summer (current #1 pop) on streaming. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Olivia in the next few days:

look - this all got a bit crazy - me and taylor spoke about things on the phone just now. my song (which happened a couple of years ago) was over a personal disagreement between friends which we’ve now spoken about <3

anyways stream deja vu !

• Haha 4

OTHs hiding as Olivia stans now 

Oh so unexpected :ahh:

The UK is IRRELEVANT.

EXCUSE YOU!!! 🇬🇧 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.