• brooklyndaddy

• hétérosexuelle

• campelo

15 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

cancelled

Don’t joke about that…

40 minutes ago, Edgy said:

Where is it?

Probably just taking a little longer than expected. Petey, her manager, says more shows should be announced Monday, they are just waiting for the venue to green light. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Probably just taking a little longer than expected. Petey, her manager, says more shows should be announced Monday, they are just waiting for the venue to green light. 

Has she official twitter or instagram? 

8 hours ago, campelo said:

Has she official twitter or instagram? 

Not yet. She is very terrified of social media because of her experiences on it pre-hiatus but she said she will be dropping socials once her album comes out. For now, her management (her friend Petey's company) is on instagram @thedollsmanagement and provides updates about shows

• Like 2

It better come on Friday or AT LEAST an update with a solid release day! I mean, I'll wait forever since I never really expected a return to music but still...

7 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

It better come on Friday or AT LEAST an update with a solid release day! I mean, I'll wait forever since I never really expected a return to music but still...

It’s delayed and “needs more time”

confirmed by Petey

Edited by hétérosexuelle

Well :rip:

47 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Peter said she’s been sick 

Honestly that’s believable. I just got over a sickness where I could barely eat or drink water without vomiting. It seems like a lot of people are having a similar thing. It was awful, literally the worst I’ve ever felt in my entire life. We should give her some slack for a bit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Honestly that’s believable. I just got over a sickness where I could barely eat or drink water without vomiting. It seems like a lot of people are having a similar thing. It was awful, literally the worst I’ve ever felt in my entire life. We should give her some slack for a bit.

i don't but it but please don't give a release window until you have it sorted out! whatevs still excited still waiting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.