• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boysdontcry

• brooklyndaddy

• hétérosexuelle

• campelo

4 hours ago, campelo said:

Exactly, she said she used to promote a very damaging behaviour and she doesn't wanna be that persona anymore and that's why she wont upload her old material 

I'm not that knowledgeable about her discography as I only got into her music relatively recently, but is there a lot that's not on streaming services and did it just recently get taken down? I'm confused because I see people saying that certain songs or albums aren't on Spotify, but just a few weeks ago I was listening to a long album she had on there that had 20+ songs, but now it's gone :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I'm not that knowledgeable about her discography as I only got into her music relatively recently, but is there a lot that's not on streaming services and did it just recently get taken down? I'm confused because I see people saying that certain songs or albums aren't on Spotify, but just a few weeks ago I was listening to a long album she had on there that had 20+ songs, but now it's gone :deadbanana4: 

NONE of the stuff on Spotify was uploaded by her. ZERO. It is all uploaded by people looking to profit off of her. Even before she took her hiatus, she had only posted on SoundCloud. That album you listened to is literally just a compilation of random tracks uploaded by someone else. 

She had her main SoundCloud account and several other “troll” ones with comedy songs, demos, covers, skits, etc. On top of that, she’s had hundreds of tracks/demos leaked. 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

17 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

NONE of the stuff on Spotify was uploaded by her. ZERO. It is all uploaded by people looking to profit off of her. Even before she took her hiatus, she had only posted on SoundCloud. That album you listened to is literally just a compilation of random tracks uploaded by someone else. 

She had her main SoundCloud account and several other “troll” ones with comedy songs, demos, covers, skits, etc. On top of that, she’s had hundreds of tracks/demos leaked. 

Oh I see, she doesn't even have control of her own Spotify page? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Oh I see, she doesn't even have control of her own Spotify page? :deadbanana4:

It seems like she's getting control of it again now. The albums were all taken down, but the singles are still up atm.

Just rewatched an older live stream & she says Giga Bowser is the song she shot a video for!

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, sbenci said:

is this coming?

Her Spotify is FINALLY updated today

so maybe this Friday

:foxaylove2:

im excited as hell 

On 9/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, campelo said:

Exactly, she said she used to promote a very damaging behaviour and she doesn't wanna be that persona anymore and that's why she wont upload her old material 

It's because her dumb fans don't understand the irony and humor behind her songs. It's crazy tbh. Her core fanbase is beyond deranged. 

57 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

It's because her dumb fans don't understand the irony and humor behind her songs. It's crazy tbh. Her core fanbase is beyond deranged. 

Her Reddit is all 13 years olds gatekeeping her from other 13 year olds

:rip: 

i love this song so much

2 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Her Reddit is all 13 years olds gatekeeping her from other 13 year olds

it is quite literally the most forum environment I have ever been in. Literally all children her discovered on TikTok, want to feel ownership over her and then bully each other for being "local". She hates those fans, she makes it very clear lol

This is my most anticipated release in YEARS. I most listen to rock, alternative and electronic stuff from the 60s-90s but she just has that special thing which is so rare. She's pure pop but with actual teeth unlike anyone I've seen before.

11 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I’m praying it drops midnight US time

I think realistically it isn't coming until next week

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I think realistically it isn't coming until next week

Ughhh I’m so done waiting

She is planning to do a back to back release with Slayyyter and Kim Petras y'all see 

36 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

She is planning to do a back to back release with Slayyyter and Kim Petras y'all see 

Wait! Kim tomorrow, Slayyyter on Friday and Ayesha next week. Now THAT's iconic for us annoying girlies! :jonny4:

23 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Wait! Kim tomorrow, Slayyyter on Friday and Ayesha next week. Now THAT's iconic for us annoying girlies! :jonny4:

Hyper pop never been this hyped since Sophie 

Updates: from live stream today

• Mixtape is still coming. Mid-September is around the 20th for her.
  • Her social media accounts will be up this week.
  • Like 3

On 9/18/2023 at 11:28 PM, Boysdontcry said:

God i want it so bad

On 9/18/2023 at 5:28 PM, Boysdontcry said:

soooo excitedd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.