Ayesha Erotica - 'I Dream of Zuzie'

Boysdontcry

• New mixtape out mid September.
  • 20 tracks, 1 cover.
  • Lots of features including That Kid & Yvncc.
  • 1 music video is already done. Planning on shooting 2 more.
  • It will be released on all major streaming platforms.
  • Working on making CDs.
  • Is keeping her stage name Ayesha Erotica.
  • Zusie is an alter ego.
  • Made it in 2 months.
  • Mix of rap/pop.
  • Self-produced the majority of it.

Watch the announcement live stream here: 

Edited by Boysdontcry
  • Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boysdontcry

• brooklyndaddy

• hétérosexuelle

• campelo

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

This better actually happen this time around

The fact we've had 4 scrapped mixtapes/albums from her. (G***bang, Fresh Meat, H***y4.u & 2018/19 rap album).

I believe it when I see it, I don't have much of a hype tho. She said she is moving away from her persona from the music she used to make 

Oh :jonny: 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

I believe it when I see it, I don't have much of a hype tho. She said she is moving away from her persona from the music she used to make 

I don't get this bit. She aquired so many followers for the vibe and personality the music had. 

4 minutes ago, Negev said:

I don't get this bit. She aquired so many followers for the vibe and personality the music had. 

Exactly, she said she used to promote a very damaging behaviour and she doesn't wanna be that persona anymore and that's why she wont upload her old material 

She needs to put her collection of viral hits on streaming. She has been losing streams for years. 

1 hour ago, Negev said:

i think she wrote a lot of chase icon's music so i'm sure her new release is going to be iconic as well i fear, even if lyrically it's different

WGATTT OMGG

4 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

The fact we've had 4 scrapped mixtapes/albums from her. (G***bang, Fresh Meat, H***y4.u & 2018/19 rap album).

And probably legit thousands of more songs as well :kitty: she’s so insanely talented, I’m so glad she’s finally sort of ready 

1 hour ago, wraith said:

She needs to put her collection of viral hits on streaming. She has been losing streams for years. 

She doesn’t seem to care about money or fame, which I honestly respect. She really likes just doing what she does. I think for a while she was terrified about how she presented herself to the world because she went from niche gay icon to TikTok sensation

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Exactly, she said she used to promote a very damaging behaviour and she doesn't wanna be that persona anymore and that's why she wont upload her old material 

Bestie her new songs have the following lyrics:

”I accidentally snorted fentanyl and f*****g squirted, I’m living like a hoe but you know I can get you murdered”

”***** I am in love, with these percles”

”he was like a vision when I was on cocaine” 

“b*****s be so stuck up like they d**k is in my ass”

The music isn’t exactly PG-13 now :rip: She was either joking or talking about the problematic stuff from a long time ago. Either way, this is my most anticipated release in YEARS:heart:

Edited by brooklyndaddy

Perched to listen :duca: She is an underground legend. And helped launch Slayyyter’s career

she better put this on streaming platforms 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.