Cupcakke Goes Blond; Serves Living Barbie

GraceRandolph

Nicki who? Margot who? Issa who? Emma Mackey who? The REAL Barbie™ has arrived. 

I love the blonde. just wish she would get a new stylist honestly. 

1 minute ago, mons†er said:

I love the blonde. just wish she would get a new stylist honestly. 

What makes you think she has a stylist? She’s an independent artist, not some label girl. 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

What makes you think she has a stylist? She’s an independent artist, not some label girl. 

stylist or no stylist, my point is I wish her fashions would evolve beyond what she has always given. 

I dream daily about Miss Cup finally getting to work with the producers and hook writers she deserves and RESPECK to be put on her name. Where is that Sega Bodega produced AOTY I know she has in her. :'(

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

I dream daily about Miss Cup finally getting to work with the producers and hook writers she deserves and RESPECK to be put on her name. Where is that Sega Bodega produced AOTY I know she has in her. :'(

The thing I love about her is that she does it all herself. No co-writers or A list producers, just her vision. 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The thing I love about her is that she does it all herself. No co-writers or A list producers, just her vision. 

Agreed, I mean, her lyricism and flow are flawless. Sometimes I feel like a little help for extra bop appeal would take her even further, though.

12 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Agreed, I mean, her lyricism and flow are flawless. Sometimes I feel like a little help for extra bop appeal would take her even further, though.

I think a few pop girl features could elevate her a lot.

Oh wow oh wow. Her new body is slaying

edit. Title should’ve been cupcakke debuts new body. 

Edited by Superbitch

She looks amazing and has done for a while now. 

She needs to hurry up and drop new music. Give me another Discounts/Grilling/Lawd Jesus 

Doee she still release music haven't heard her name in ages

gorgeous.

15 minutes ago, Insanity said:

no it's been 5 years since her last album. but she's even bigger now that Cupcakke remixes have reached Tiktok  :clap3:

6 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Oh wow oh wow. Her new body is slaying

edit. Title should’ve been cupcakke debuts new body. 

She’s always been curvy, and lost weight years ago. Not sure how this qualifies as a new body. 

14 hours ago, Insanity said:

This is her most recent song:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.