Top Posters In This Topic

• lacy

• Kern

• Yvess

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

Night #9 : Slasher Voting

zlEPXnPtugiaGCs-800x450-noPad.jpg?152271

The Slashers once again are making their move.

Creeping along the camp, studying the campers every movement.

A layer of darkness and a newly sharpened knife.

All they need is an unwitting volunteer.

-

Results:

An unease fell about Camp Murda-Ha. Back to back, their Virgin's cherries were popped and the only protection they had to ward the Slashers is now just a single Bullet-Proof Vest. Their clocks were ticking down, and midnight has struck. Unbeknownst to them, the hidden killers had made another attack.

A camper awakes the next morning to yet another eerily quiet campsite. There was only half of them left, and the paranoia was hitting hard. Trust in one another was spiraling to a new low. The Camper decides it better to just stay put in their cabin, maybe even try staying awake through the night. Gotta keep their guard up.

As dusk was approaching, the stomach of the hermit camper began to growl. They completely forgot about stocking up on snacks before shutting themselves in for safety and the kitchens were a long walk away. With darkness setting soon, they couldn't risk the journey. But wait! The camper knew the cabin next door has food. They remembered the camper living in that cabin had brought the smores ingredients they used on the first day of camp. Surely there were leftovers.

The camper cautiously tiptoes the short distance to the cabin, remaining unseen under the now dimming sunlight.

This is the place, thinks the camper, just going to snag some treats and head back.

Creaking open the cabin door, the camper's stomach sours. The sight they saw ruined their appetite as their eyes fell upon another victim.

Collapsed on the floor, another body. Hands and feet bound by rope. Not a drop of blood to be seen. The only distinguishing feature was a severely swollen neck and the heavy discoloration of the victim's face, now a deep shade of purple. The camper winces as they spot a mysterious white liquid slowly dribbling from the mouth of the deceased. Upon further inspection, it wasn't a liquid at all. It was saliva. Stuffed to the teeth was a throat full of half-dissolved marshmallows. The Slashers had forced handfuls of the sugary treat down the gullet of this poor camper, suffocating them in the process. Even with the life gone from their eyes, the camper could see that the victim was none other than...

Spoiler

PmTOTyu.png?2

@Insanity

'The Virgin'

-

:celestial3:

Day #10 Voting is open!

Camper Team Members may now submit Votes to Kill.

-

not slashers using Insanity as a bait and the killing him :deadbanana4: we're doomed

• Like 1

Game Stats 

15 Players Remaining

6 Slashers

9 Campers

- All Abilities of Special Roles on both Teams are now used.

- 'The Sports Competition' Event will be held at 12 Players remaining

:celestial3:

20 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

@Insanity the way you weren’t actually lying from the start and we failed you :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

not slashers using Insanity as a bait and the killing him :deadbanana4: we're doomed

Avenge my death :celestial:

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I’m so embarrassed about our gameplay since the merge 

Cause nobody is looking at a certain OG camp

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

spacer.png

The slashers protected me twice so the campers would keep voting me to reveal my role and then once I'm

useless kill me :gaycat6::bibliahh:

And in the process the campers killed campers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I’m so embarrassed about our gameplay since the merge 

It was a combination of you guys calling out the only 2 semi-active players outside of your alliance, the other camp not participating at all in discussion & voting and finally the other camp killers are playing smartly & silently 

2 hours ago, McNulty said:

It was a combination of you guys calling out the only 2 semi-active players outside of your alliance, the other camp not participating at all in discussion & voting and finally the other camp killers are playing smartly & silently 

To be fair I was right from the start that slashers will be the most quiet ones but then so many things happened I got too high on our own drama and lost touch

JdZsWMl.jpg

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

The slashers protected me twice so the campers would keep voting me to reveal my role and then once I'm

useless kill me :gaycat6::bibliahh:

And in the process the campers killed campers. 

Man, you couldn't catch a break from the campers or the slashers:gaycatx:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McNulty said:

Man, you couldn't catch a break from the campers or the slashers:gaycatx:

I got messy and made myself a target b4 that

There's still 5 slashers in OG Cappa only issue about half are inactive or totally silent

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

To be fair I was right from the start that slashers will be the most quiet ones but then so many things happened I got too high on our own drama and lost touch

JdZsWMl.jpg

Yeah but unfortunately the other camp players vote passively and it did cost us the game

Insanity the virgin

ariana-grande-scream-queens-live-tweet-d

19 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

look at og Cap A Lot

929MXns.png

Edited by Insanity
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Insanity said:

look at og Cap A Lot

929MXns.png

Too much talking for a dead camper :fan:

notice how the same people that rose up after being on mute for the entire thread are suddenly silent again  :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lil hero said:

Too much talking for a dead camper :fan:

I’m confused about this reaction. Insanity is basically pointing out what most others have. :deadbanana: And they’re not wrong. Most of the slashers alive now are in the other camp. It’s stating the obvious.

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

notice how the same people that rose up after being on mute for the entire thread are suddenly silent again  :deadbanana4:

Name names !

The slashers ain't playing :mazen:

13 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

The slashers ain't playing :mazen:

because the campers are targeting the wrong people :rip:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

I have a feeling about who the next few slashers are :dancehall2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.